Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Euro 2016 Qualifying

People laughed when I said Ramsey was going to be a better player than Wilshire. I got dog's abuse when I pointed out Ramsey was Wenger's chosen one of the two.

I don't do a lot of told you so's but, seriously, **** Wilshire.

He's bollocks. Called it.

Oh and, unless you go and smash ten past these second half, can you all stop roundly abusing Alex for Switzerland being bang average because you are clearly no better than these?

Tbf it was only a select few who did that.

And they are at home. and technically speaking the higher ranked side.

Am I the only one who thinks we've done alright in that half? Yes the final ball has been lacking and we've conceded a couple of decent chances but overall we've looked threatening in what is a pretty tough game. Yes there is room for improvement, there always is. But I can actually be bothered to get behind us when we put some effort into the game and take the game to the opposition.

Full credit to our fans too. Our away support is an absolute credit (minus the band).

Oh and, unless you go and smash ten past these second half, can you all stop roundly abusing Alex for Switzerland being bang average because you are clearly no better than these?

yeah we're bang average too...

Am I the only one who thinks we've done alright in that half? Yes the final ball has been lacking and we've conceded a couple of decent chances but overall we've looked threatening in what is a pretty tough game. Yes there is room for improvement, there always is. But I can actually be bothered to get behind us when we put some effort into the game and take the game to the opposition.

Full credit to our fans too. Our away support is an absolute credit (minus the band).

Relatively speaking it was alright. 

Which in it's self shows the state we're in more than anything tbh.

"All"?

I can think of one person who does that.

I can't be the only one who doesn't think this has been THAT bad surely? Maybe it was just due to my expectations.

Me also. Sterling's end product has been non-existent but he stands out like a sore thumb with his enthusiasm. Keep him where he is and he will deliver IMO.

Me also. Sterling's end product has been non-existent but he stands out like a sore thumb with his enthusiasm. Keep him where he is and he will deliver IMO.

This is exactly what puts Spain, Germany and the like miles ahead of us.

Our best prospect is only really our best prospect because he works hard and is enthusiastic. It's not good enough.

Because I never overrate England, I reckon England are doing well considering, many had Switzerland as favourites.

This is a complete new team, with a new midfield, Wilsheres first full competive international.Delph needs to be on the ball

2 bad tackles.Henderson should be demanding the ball more.Welbeck champagne or selters, seen both sides of him.

This team can grow, first we have to take our chances.

Switzerland dont forget are higher rated as England and we are playing away.

Accept first our true postion in world football, lets say we are the luxembourg of the top nations, then its easier to control our frustration.

Archived