Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City 2-2 Everton post match thread

Cheers pal, kingfox already sorted it. Managed to get it on record.

CHeers chaps

No problem mate, was happy to help  :thumbup:

Have some rep you irritating hero.

Not bothered about your rep as Amy gave me on, nicest thing a female has done for me since I was 11 years old.

Well there you have it, already upset one set of fans. Everton remember where you are from. All the way through my childhood you were fighting relegation and there was a spell where we were better than you.

Persobally thought the ref was a total tosser who was happy to allow Everton to slow the game down and constantly be in his ear. Barry should have been off and Jagielka clearly pushed Wood in the box within the final minute.

Incredible to see a PL centre back pairing all over the place with direct football.

Very content with a point. Said previously we really did need a point to get us off the mark as we might struggle to get another one soon. So we have something to build on, just hope we can nick another point in next couple of games.

Very content with a point. Said previously we really did need a point to get us off the mark as we might struggle to get another one soon. So we have something to build on, just hope we can nick another point in next couple of games.

Overall I thought we were worthy of a point.

Everton had 2 or 3 players lacking sharpness today but then again we were missing some really important players too.

I was surprised by how direct we were but it was certainly effective in the second half.

Moore, Morgan and King were immense.

Everton passed it about well but rarely threatened. Oddly all 4 goals had a massive slice of luck about them.

Barry ran the game first half but definitely should have been sent off; really odd refereeing.

I'm just shocked we didn't lose today, judging by the Everton fans in the pre match thread you'd think it would be a monumental day for the club if we managed to get a corner against them.

I think we're going to have to get used to some clubs' fans looking down their noses at us.

I think we're going to have to get used to some clubs' fans looking down their noses at us.

Oh yeah probably, apparently even at half gear Everton are miles too good for us, and we've never had anyone as talented as Ross Barkley lol.

Archived