Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

sounded ace on the second half of my stream, didn't have any sound for the first half but the commentators did say something along the lines of "brilliantly backed by a rowdy away following" after ulloa scored. the ulloa song sounded louddd, and so did everything involving cambiasso. 

Thought the atmosphere was decent today. Just a shame sometimes not everyone joins in. The Ulloa song should have got the whole place rocking, but unless it's a generic 'blue army' or 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester' chant some folk won't join in and it's a shame. Thought today was a 7/10.

It was absolutely rocking on the top left hand side of the stand. I think we were lucky with our seats because I never heard a song coming from the right side.

I was in the centre, and to be fair it never really got going centre or right side, had it's moments but mainly subdued.

Thought the atmosphere was decent today. Just a shame sometimes not everyone joins in. The Ulloa song should have got the whole place rocking, but unless it's a generic 'blue army' or 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester' chant some folk won't join in and it's a shame. Thought today was a 7/10.

What game were you at?

After the goal the Leonardo song was rocking, after the final whistle it was rocking, in the concourse and toilets it was rocking, outside by the coaches it was rocking and those on the double decker going back to the station were still singing it.

We were far better than 7/10 today, that was up there with Turf Moor last season.

Nothing wrong with our atmosphere, especially when you compare it to the kings of europe, the mighty Liverpool. Like a bloody morgue there tonight -and no jokes about Hillsboro please. Too many happy clappies, not enough real fans. The face of football 2014 I'm afraid, except of course at the KP, where we are heading back to the 70's!!

Bloody hell, Benefits Street has woken up. Hate Liverpool fans, so plastic they could have used them in the Toy Story films.

And silence again, 90th minute equaliser, as a deathly hush descends on Anfield.

Bugger, now its a pen to the Scousers....... Noisy again, fickle skanks.

Back at filbert street when the players came out at the start of the game you'd get the whole Kop chanting blue army. I've noticed the blue army chant getting stronger and stronger since the end of last season and this. It would sound fantastic if the whole of the Kop, east stand and north stand could join in, even the west stand, helping to make an intimidating welcome to visiting teams.

BLUE ARMY

i put this in the new chants thread yesterday when really should of put it in here. just something I've noticed which i think is one of the reasons for the improved atmosphere...

we are finally cottoning onto the fact that sticking with one song for a longer amount of time is what makes us louder and even starting to earn us a bit of a reputation, it also allows time for it too spread across the stands and for more people to join in. i think this is why annoyingly WLY took off so much just because at the time it was about the only song that gave everyone a chance to join in which made us louder, and thats why people liked. i also believe this is a factor behind why leeds have the reputation they do because most of there lengthy chants give everyone a chance to join in and even learn the words, i have always thought this was our downfall we have some very good (but short) chants so they are half sung by the time people further along start picking up the sound to join in.

(see how the ulloa chant spread from a group of 10 through the whole concourse at stoke!) 

our loudest moments this season have come through sticking with one song for a longer amount of time rather than going through our entire song sheet in 5 minutes. long may it continue! (the noise and originality)

Nothing wrong with our atmosphere, especially when you compare it to the kings of europe, the mighty Liverpool. Like a bloody morgue there tonight -and no jokes about Hillsboro please. Too many happy clappies, not enough real fans. The face of football 2014 I'm afraid, except of course at the KP, where we are heading back to the 70's!!

Bloody hell, Benefits Street has woken up. Hate Liverpool fans, so plastic they could have used them in the Toy Story films.

And silence again, 90th minute equaliser, as a deathly hush descends on Anfield.

Bugger, now its a pen to the Scousers....... Noisy again, fickle skanks.

Funny how much people harp on about it on a European night. No excuses tonight. It was their first Champions League night in years and from what I heard it was on a par with a Leicester U21 game.

I suspect Sunday will be good but could've been better. Worst kick off time of the lot for atmosphere.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/190914-moore-calls-for-12th-man-against-united-1929263.aspx

We need to make it a fortress again tomorrow. I'll certainly be targeting one overrated English striker in the hope the crowd follows and he sees his usual red mist (he'll definitely score against us now)

You let your country down

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/190914-moore-calls-for-12th-man-against-united-1929263.aspx

We need to make it a fortress again tomorrow. I'll certainly be targeting one overrated English striker in the hope the crowd follows and he sees his usual red mist (he'll definitely score against us now)

You let your country down

Please can we sing that to Rob Green again?

Our fans are much better when we are underdogs, this season in most games we will be so the fans respond. I also think the supporters are determined to enjoy it as well. Good mixture.

This is spot on  I expect the worst 2 games for atmoshere will b Burnley and QPR  probablly the only 2 gameswe willnot be underdogs

Archived