Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

And they don't have the best away following in the country either.

But I can't be bothered getting into that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do. Who is better? Leeds the only ones to get close in my opinion. Both sets of Scousers and Toon all overrated.

I hate to say it, but its Leeds who have the loudest away support.

That's my experience over the last 45 yrs I've been going the footie.

I've followed Leicester pretty much everywhere and have been a regular at Filbert Street and the Walkers/King Power. I've also followed England home and away.

Can't stand Leeds, I've come across a lot of them following England and they come across as Neanderthal racist scum, but I will concede, they are loud, persistent, angry and aggressive.

Sometimes other teams give a good show, Man U are up there, also Sheff Weds, but Leeds are the loudest and keep going even when losing.

But....

Leicester are the best

there always used to be a fair few leicester based utd fans in the east stand at filbert st.

yes you need to be loyal to get tickets. but as we know. that doesn't mean you have to live in manchester.

I can remember them start to wave a flag in the away end once with something like ’Leicester reds' on it. That hate and abuse aimed in there direction was ferocious and fantastic.

Please do. Who is better? Leeds the only ones to get close in my opinion. Both sets of Scousers and Toon all overrated.

Well they have the "biggest" away support in numbers but they are no means the best...

You can only fit so many fans in a ground, we've sold out for stoke... United could only bring the same amount as us... Does that make us joint best?

You will find a lot of away ends fill up quickly in the premiership regardless of having the biggest away support.

Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton, Crystal Palace... That's just to name a few that are known for being louder.

Just done some research and the loudest away roar ever recorded in English football goes to Liverpool in a game against Cardiff...

So United are the biggest not the best.

I personally think this season we will be/ have been louder than United.

Edit: and being the best surely means being the 12th man and being noisy for your team right?

Well they have the "biggest" away support in numbers but they are no means the best...

You can only fit so many fans in a ground, we've sold out for stoke... United could only bring the same amount as us... Does that make us joint best?

You will find a lot of away ends fill up quickly in the premiership regardless of having the biggest away support.

Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton, Crystal Palace... That's just to name a few that are known for being louder.

Just done some research and the loudest away roar ever recorded in English football goes to Liverpool in a game against Cardiff...

Edit: and being the best surely means being the 12th man and being noisy for your team right?

Clearly I'm not judging numbers as the top 5/6 in the PL sell out everywhere in minutes (with the exception of Man City, maybe).

I'm talking about constant support, noise, variety of songs, scenes when goals go in, black jacket percentage.

Manchester United are head and shoulders above all of the teams you mention there (except Leeds, perhaps) in each of those categories. Crystal Palace known for having louder away fans, are you sure? lol

Palace may have great home support but I've only ever seen the Holmesdale Fanatics pull an away game off well at Arsenal last season. Even that day they were supported by a Greek Ultra group.

Nice research about one roar though - nice and relevant. Next you'll be telling me that Stoke have the best home fans...

Sometimes other teams give a good show, Man U are up there, also Sheff Weds, but Leeds are the loudest and keep going even when losing.

I'd have agreed with that a few seasons ago. But I've been less than impressed by them lately. Maybe having a shit football team for so long is finally taking its toll.

You can only fit so many fans in a ground, we've

sold out for stoke... United could only bring the same amount as us... Does that make us joint best?

Just done some research and the loudest away roar ever recorded in English football goes to

Liverpool in a game against Cardiff...

Sorry mate but we will not be a patch on Man Us away support this season, original songs, whole away stands every game, and full of blokes!! Hate to admit this, because I hate the *****

Sorry mate but we will not be a patch on Man Us away support this season, original songs, whole away stands every game, and full of blokes!! Hate to admit this, because I hate the *****

I don't understand why loads of our fans sit down at away games....

Archived