Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Brilliant.

The minority... ie. those with a disadvantage should work harder to a accommodate the masses.

Do you put this into action elsewhere? Sitting in the seats reserved for elderly or those with prams on the bus and make them go to the back of the bus so you aren't inconvenienced.

Ha ha

Standers know what it's like to be the minority themselves. At home games they're expected to move somewhere appropriate and they don't complain about it. It's a similar situation but in this case you're acting as if it's some great burden.

If you want to keep pretending my suggestions (asking for a lower seat, talking to people for a few minutes to arrange a swap) are too much effort that's up to you I suppose. At the end of the day you've been presented with a solution that accommodates everyone's wants and you've rejected it, to me that suggests you don't want something that accommodates everyone. That's disappointing if true.

Your example isn't a good one for a number of reasons, happy to explain them if you want.

Like I have said before, over 55s and under 18s and all females should be banned from away games!! Oh and those who refuse to stand to[/quot

Are you being serious? So I should not be allowed to away games as I am female? Have followed the team I love all over the place. Attitudes like yours are from the dark ages.

Like I have said before, over 55s and under 18s and all females should be banned from away

games!! Oh and those who refuse to stand to[/quot

Are you being serious? So I should not be

allowed to away games as I am female? Have followed the team I love all over the place. Attitudes like yours are from the dark ages.

No, believe it or not it was a joke duck

The problem is you can't buy front row seats. I'm happy to stand all game but if I've got someone who can't or struggles to stand with me then in the end they stop going. People who have been supporting the club for over 70 years. Despite requesting tickets for the front last season the nearest I got was eight rows back. This could be easily sorted and there would be no issue.

Like I have said before, over 55s and under 18s and all females should be banned from away games!! Oh and those who refuse to stand to

What a complete and utter w*nker, i was standing at City football matches in the 60s and still go to 85% of away games and stand and never complain, i total assh*les like yourself that are probably subsidised by people like me that spoil any good feeling you get from going away,go and crawl back into your gutter and shut the **** up

Football is weird. It's the only social event I've seen where people are desperate to have their seats taken away from them. Yet tell the same people they have the opportunity to stand on a train, or a bus, and they show no interest at all! It's a strange world....

Back on topic- our support v Arsenal was absolutely fantastic yet again. It's actually enjoyable going to a home game now. Though it pisses me off because I KNEW our fans across the ground had it in them, it's taken PL football for the majority to pull their finger out/put their mobiles away and be the 12th man. Long may it continue.

Oh and Leeds? Good numbers, no louder than many other sides we will/have come across this season and an absolutely shite range of songs.

Which reminds me, I think our range is now pretty damn good too. We have a song for most of the players, as well as the subs- vardy and drinky on Sunday. That was without Knocky and Was making an appearance. It'd be nice to get a couple of the older chants going, Molly Malone for example. I'll get that going v Man Utd.

I'm loving Leicester fans at the minute.

What a complete and utter w*nker, i was standing at City football matches in the 60s and still go to 85% of away games and stand and never complain, i total assh*les like yourself that are probably subsidised by people like me that spoil any good feeling you get from going away,go and crawl back into your gutter and shut the **** up

And if it was my way I would ban all hill Billy's from rothley toO!!!!! Gob shite

small minded wigston child, with only one brain cell would not get near , another keyboard warrior, grow up

Am I **** a keyboard warrior, if you think my original post was serious, I think your brain has either stopped since the 60s or going backwards!! Ffs, how people on here can take that seriously is beyond me

Standers know what it's like to be the minority themselves. At home games they're expected to move somewhere appropriate and they don't complain about it. It's a similar situation but in this case you're acting as if it's some great burden.

They don't complain about it.... hmmm why would that be? Would it have anything to do with the fact it's against the rules of the ground and the terms and conditions of purchasing a ticket. So no, it's not a similar situation. Until you can get it into your brain that it's standers who are in the wrong then there is no point in carry on the conversation is there.

If you want to keep pretending my suggestions (asking for a lower seat, talking to people for a few minutes to arrange a swap) are too much effort that's up to you I suppose. At the end of the day you've been presented with a solution that accommodates everyone's wants and you've rejected it, to me that suggests you don't want something that accommodates everyone. That's disappointing if true.

Honestly, what are you waffling about? I've personally got nothing against people wanting to stand, but each game should be judged differently because it's always going to be a different situation. Read the thread, I never had a go at standers, I had a go at those who are ignorant of others. The onus is not on those not breaking the rules of the ground to sort the problem, it's on those who are.

eg. 1) I go to an away game I'm near the back and stood around like minded people all wishing to stand.... so I stand.

eg. 2) I go to an away game and I'm in the middle of the stand with children or elderly people behind me who I would inconvenience by standing.... I sit down.

Your example isn't a good one for a number of reasons, happy to explain them if you want.

I'd really rather you didn't, you clearly have a warped opinion of right or wrong so it will only be a load more mumbo jumbo about the person actually in the wrong being in some way inconvenienced.

Am I **** a keyboard warrior, if you think my original post was serious, I think your brain has either stopped since the 60s or going backwards!! Ffs, how people on here can take that seriously is beyond me

Ohhhhh... So your original post wasn't serious????

Ohhhh. Now we understand.

You were just making some incredibly witty comment.

Fvck me you are one funny guy, it must just be a house of fun round yours.

Archived