Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

United Away fans are some of the best in the league i was lead to believe?

they are. old trafford maybe for tourists and day trippers. but the away support is the hard core, where ever they travel from a lot have been doing it for 40 years plus.

they will be noisy, it's just they do have this shit mocking wit.

they will take the pi$$ but they do that to all teams.

but if we can carry on the last few games backing then we will hold our own.

just be interesting to see what effect a early ko has.

Was watching in a pub over here in Ireland full of utd fans , They were joking about how many goals we would concede 

Half time they were quiet...... Nice!

mid through second  they were angry with the ref..... obviously!!!!!!!!!

3-3 ......silence again!!!  lovely

full time  .... Bliss !!!!!

I finished my pint , Said My work is done here.... Smiled and walked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How often do Man Utd fans get outsung?  Not very often. 

But they did today.

For the first hour and the last 10 Man Utd fans were louder virtually the whole time. But then again I imagine in the last 10 your fans were probably too busy turning to each other and going:

95413-ron-swanson-what-the-hell-just-RT4

lol

And the volume when it went back to 3-3 was absolutely incredible.

Guest CityFan 06

One of the best matches I've ever been to as a Leicester City supporter. The atmopshere, the quality, the pride, the passion. The scenes in Sk1 where i was was brilliant, incredible celebrations, thought the Kop was good today as well.

The Cambiasso goal was just unbelievable, the kop had bodies everywhere

Older bloke in front of me ended up on his arse facing the wrong way about 2 rows further down the stand when that went in. Amazing scenes, had a smile on his face the whole time.

Older bloke in front of me ended up on his arse facing the wrong way about 2 rows further down the stand when that went in. Amazing scenes, had a smile on his face the whole time.

People moan about prices but what else can give you that feeling? What else gets you leaping in the air screaming and flailing you arms? What else gets you hugging random people? Nothing else, I love football and I love Leicester City.

Legally, what else can give you this feeling legally.

People moan about prices but what else can give you that feeling? What else gets you leaping in the air screaming and flailing you arms? What else gets you hugging random people? Nothing else, I love football and I love Leicester City.

10 pints of lager, 2 grams of charlie and half a bottle of poppers.

Archived