Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

Scenes when Cambiasso scored. Just unbelievable stuff. You could just tell it was that perfect moment: We've come back from 3-1 down...against Man U....in the space of 3 minutes....and Esteban Cambiasso has scored for Leicester.

Some of the chants near the end were ridiculously loud. 'You're not singing anymore' seemed to be being sung by the whole ground, amongst a few others. I'm always a bit disappointed that the TV doesn't do it justice, but that is the acoustics of our ground unfortunately.

Man U fans reminded me a bit of Leeds in recent years. Very loud when they got going but it was far from constant loud singing. To be honest I'd say their songs were pretty sparse (I do accept that it wasn't  a cauldron of noise from us either for the whole game).

I had nothing left to give after the Cambiasso equaliser. All of my passion, excitement and energy had gone into goals 1, 2 and 3.

The last 2 goals were like being asked to make love to a supermodel for the 4th and 5th times in one night. I was loving it, was really enthusiastic but just couldn't summon the energy that the moment deserved, I'd already (figuratively) blown it on the first 3 goals.

what a day !

trip of my life and to feel that it was just the best

the roar again and again and again

unforgetable

And you got a shout out at HT.

I imagine it was worth every penny, every travelling mile and every minute of sleep you lost to get here.

great for you...what a game to travel to....best in 20 years Very happy for you  :thumbup:

I actually felt physically ill by the time we finished celebrating the equaliser. The adrenaline and mix of emotions up to that point. I was a wreck by the end lol

lol...i felt faint!!!

lol My head was throbbing and my heart was in my shoes.

My health is atrocious on a good day and after celebrating Cambiasso's equaliser I had to go and stand near the stairs as I couldn't breathe and almost had an anxiety attack because I was panicking as I couldn't catch my breath.

Gave a couple of the stewards a bit of a scare. So for the 4th and 5th I had to unfortunately calm down my celebrations.

Was worth it though. But I'm pretty sure Leicester will be the death of me.

Some of the chants near the end were ridiculously loud. 'You're not singing anymore' seemed to be being sung by the whole ground, amongst a few others. I'm always a bit disappointed that the TV doesn't do it justice, but that is the acoustics of our ground unfortunately.

Thing is you can hear United fans. Can only imagine they didn't pick the bits when we were singing because there were numerous occasions where the noise was good.

I've thought the atmosphere was lacking at times thus far. Yesterday was amazing. Utd played their part with the whole of their support involved when they were at it.

I guess if you can't have an incredible atmosphere on days like yesterday then you may as well pack up.

Ulloa' song certainly one to keep things rocking!

Archived