Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

Chelsea Pre-Match Thread

We didn't come up just to "enjoy the experience."

We are here to prove to the top 19 that we are capable of achieving great things during our time in this division.

We can't just walk into this game expecting a defeat. Records are there to be broken and strange things happen every now and then.

Whose to say we can't go to SB and punish Mourinho? It's a test of team spirit, agility and the willingness to not give up anytime for us.

If we can go into the game with the right mentality and sheer positivity, then we can expect great things come 5pm tomorrow.

I'm sure we'll give it our best shot, but I think most teams will walk into this game and expect a defeat. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Look, we are going to lose on Saturday. Let's just make sure we lose in style, let's have a go at them, let's make them work for it, let's keep the scoreline respectful and make them nervous everytime we attack. If we do that, I'll be happy.

can't see this being Pearson's team talk before the game if I'm honest.

Lost only one game under Mourinho at the bridge

Conceded only 11 home goals last season

:/

More of a race between Seabiscuit and a donkey from Skeggy pleasure beach.  lol

Let's hope vardy can have a party and get the co....i mean goals flowing.

We didn't come up just to "enjoy the experience."

We are here to prove to the top 19 that we are capable of achieving great things during our time in this division.

We can't just walk into this game expecting a defeat. Records are there to be broken and strange things happen every now and then.

Whose to say we can't go to SB and punish Mourinho? It's a test of team spirit, agility and the willingness to not give up anytime for us.

If we can go into the game with the right mentality and sheer positivity, then we can expect great things come 5pm tomorrow.

Why are you speaking in seperate motivational slogans?

can't see this being Pearson's team talk before the game if I'm honest.

This is the Chelsea pre match thread not the guess the team talk thread. If it was, "for the fans" or "we can win today" would be a suitable option... on football manager lol

That was a good shot obviously and I'm not going to say it wasn't, but the majority of the time he weaves in and out of players, sets himself up for something brilliant, and then hits it directly into the keeper's hands with no power on it at all. Using a single goal to disprove a point doesn't really work.

But your initial response suggested Mahrez wasn't capable of producing anything like a quality finish, I was just pointing out that he actually can. I agree his shots often aren't what they could or should be, but to say he can't do it is unfair. Marshall was hardly scoring worldies with every shot was he/

i would go with this

Kasper

Moore    Wasyl    Morgan   Konch

^       King      Hammond     ^ 

Mahrez                               Schlupp

Vardy    Ulloa

Don't think GTF and RDL will be able to keep up with it TBH.......

subs:  Knocky, GTF, Nugent, RDL, Hamer, Hopper, upson

Archived