Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cjslcfc

Chelsea Pre-Match Thread

Got an email from Bet365 saying my account had been dormant for so long they'd start charging me an admin fee unless I withdrew or bet. Put the £1.34 I had on a victory this weekend. EASY MONEY GUYS.

I got the same, I need a dead cert to put my £3.35 on.

Look, we are going to lose on Saturday. Let's just make sure we lose in style, let's have a go at them, let's make them work for it, let's keep the scoreline respectful and make them nervous everytime we attack. If we do that, I'll be happy.

Well what a game that was !

here´s a brief for those that missed it 

CFC 2-3 LCFC 

Costalot 13 min

Nugent 35 min

we go mad

1-1 half time 

Squirrel 55 min

Mahrez 69 min

we go really mad

Vardy on as sub  75 min

Vardy scores winner in 89th minute

we go really really mad

6 minutes added time

chelshe lay seige

final whistle

we go really really really mad

really ! we go mad !

sorry for my mad post i will correct my absurd comment

there is no way the ref is gonna give 6 minute of added time ... max is 4

oh and costa gets sent off for two dives after 76 minutes

I do fear for us on Saturday.

WHY?

Dont understand this.

Its Chelsea...one of the biggest spenders against newly promoted Little old Leicester.

Its a bonus game for us.

No one outside Leicester(not many in Leicester to be far) expect anything.

If i was NP i'd just say to the boys to do what they can and enjoy the experience.

as long as we only lose by 3-4 im happy...ish....sort of!!!

16/1 for us to win has got to be worth a couple of pounds.

That's why you never see a poor bookie.

Those odds in a two horse race just indicate how unbalanced the competitiveness of this league is between the top 4  or 5 and the rest.

Hard to see anything but a Chelsea win. I'd be relatively happy if we could keep it to 2  nil and at least look ok but let's face it it could quite easily be anything between 3-0 and 6-0 and this doesn't just happen to smaller clubs like us when the top 4 are invovled.

WHY?

Dont understand this.

Its Chelsea...one of the biggest spenders against newly promoted Little old Leicester.

Its a bonus game for us.

No one outside Leicester(not many in Leicester to be far) expect anything.

If i was NP i'd just say to the boys to do what they can and enjoy the experience.

as long as we only lose by 3-4 im happy...ish....sort of!!!

WHY?

Those odds in a two horse race just indicate how unbalanced the competitiveness of this league is between the top 4 or 5 and the rest.

Hard to see anything but a Chelsea win. I'd be relatively happy if we could keep it to 2 nil and at least look ok but let's face it it could quite easily be anything between 3-0 and 6-0 and this doesn't just happen to smaller clubs like us when the top 4 are invovled.

It's not a two horse race

Hard to see past a Chelsea win, but that would be the case for all visitors bar maybe Man City.

As long as the players thrive on the occasion, after all the whole point of promotion for the players was to play in games like this, and show no fear but play sensibly then we should at least give a good account of ourselves, chances are that wont be enough but you never know!

If we do get hammered, well Hull were thrashed first game last season and recovered.

im not worried at all. The expectation is defeat so look at this fixture as basically a free game to try and get points you wouldnt normally get. If we get a mauling then so be it. A mauling from Chelsea could happen quite easily. but i have a sneaky feeling we will put up a good fight. 3-1 to Chelsea.

I would really love it aka kev keegan if we could get something on Saturday. It would be one up all the bookies and pundits in this country. However, their home record is impressive and I rate mourinho probably the best manager in the country.

Please don't disgrace ourselves, show plenty of fight and come away with a one or two goal deficit and I will be happy.

I fear for our confidence after this game if we come away with a heavy drubbing? Let us hope not.

Those odds in a two horse race just indicate how unbalanced the competitiveness of this league is between the top 4  or 5 and the rest.

Hard to see anything but a Chelsea win. I'd be relatively happy if we could keep it to 2  nil and at least look ok but let's face it it could quite easily be anything between 3-0 and 6-0 and this doesn't just happen to smaller clubs like us when the top 4 are invovled.

Although I agree that they're overwhelming favourites, I would expect to see odds like that if we were a team like Exeter. To be in the same league and have those odds is fairly generous even given the amazing gulf in class. 9-1 or 10-1 would be more befitting I feel

We didn't come up just to "enjoy the experience."

We are here to prove to the top 19 that we are capable of achieving great things during our time in this division.

We can't just walk into this game expecting a defeat. Records are there to be broken and strange things happen every now and then.

Whose to say we can't go to SB and punish Mourinho? It's a test of team spirit, agility and the willingness to not give up anytime for us.

If we can go into the game with the right mentality and sheer positivity, then we can expect great things come 5pm tomorrow.

Archived