Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

RDL

You're going to end this debate by not answering my questions. Brilliant. 

He wasn't one of our best performers last season, and passing to Hazard and Baines every other pass isn't acceptable because they're good, it's bloody terrible 'cause they're good. 

Anyway, agree to disagree. I think we've both made our feelings on the matter clear.  :thumbup:

It is quite brilliant, isn't it?  I find it's a great technique for dealing with airheads who claim that 2+2=3 and when you point out 2+2=4 they just yell "yeah but equalling 4 isn't good anyway".  Pointless argument averted.  :thumbup:

It is quite brilliant, isn't it?  I find it's a great technique for dealing with airheads who claim that 2+2=3 and when you point out 2+2=4 they just yell "yeah but equalling 4 isn't good anyway".  Pointless argument averted.  :thumbup:

What the hell are you on about?!!

What the hell are you on about?!!

that you cant count, and when you get it right, your maths teacher tells you, it still isnt good enough, bcos wait until

you have to do multiplication.

And like every school report.....a continous could do better, even when you produce 'A's

and now take a Snickers

that you cant count, and when you get it right, your maths teacher tells you, it still isnt good enough, bcos wait until

you have to do multiplication.

And like every school report.....a continous could do better, even when you produce 'A's

and now take a Snickers

Jesus wept. Getting a lecture about Maths from a bloke that can't spell or use correct grammar or punctuation. 

I predicted his pass completion was shit. I then proved that it was. The fact that I was 10% out is hardly a talking point! 

I have a nut allergy but thanks anyway, absolute zinger!

I didn't see the Chelsea game apart from MOTD but went to Everton and he looked out of his depth. He's obviouly worked on the Prem midfielder runs since then and today he was absolutely outstanding. 

He was unfortunate on the Sanchez goal as the CB pairing moved up and i think he assumed the ball would be cleared. 

Looked good going forward and now he has to be on his toes with competition from simpson.

I think Redknapp on Sky was right, definitely at fault for their goal. Decent all round today though and offered a great option going forward at times. 

Very disciplined, shame he switched off for the goal though.

I think Redknapp on Sky was right, definitely at fault for their goal. Decent all round today though and offered a great option going forward at times. 

This is true. I thought Schmeical had plenty of time to keep moving forward and dive onto the ball and Sanogo thought.

RDL

Not nice to put a downer on a good performance and decent player, but this guy is not currently anywhere near Prem quality. We need a new RB ASAP. His pass completion this season (yes, yes, 2 games...) must be well below 50%, he looks nervous, unsure, low on belief. He never knows when to go to his man, track a run or stand his ground. I've not seen him sprint once this season and he's rapid! Don't bang on about lack of support from wingers, Konchesky has looked solid with the same sort of help. If we want to compete in this league we need to strengthen the weaker areas and this is the stand out area (along with CM if everyone's going to get crocked). Sorry, but the sad truth.

ha ha, fantastic today

change of mind perhaps?

Tough game against a pretty special player in Sanchez today, faired better than when Pienaar & Baines were allowed to double up on him.

This isn't a direct reflection of RDL, but Mahrez stepping up his ability on not leaving fullback exposed, not that it was Mahrez Vs Everton as Knockaert was on the right for that spell.

Coaching of the team & tactics paying off.

Ref was at fault for the goal.

Archived