Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

RDL

People may have ready said it but I thought first half he looked shaky but let's remember he was up against Di Maria who for me was world class. Second half he was awesome and I bet most united fans would rather have had him in their team than Rafael. Again, RDL was also top quality against Sanchez and Arsenal.

Didn't have a great game yesterday, he was made to look pretty inept by an absolute BEAST that is Yannick Bolasie, who was, imo the best player on the pitch yesterday. It was never going to be easy for him and I don't think Simpson handled him any better. I'd start De laet against Burnley.

Richie has had his failings, and was made to look poor yesterday, and yes he was, like others in the team, but I would leave him in, he's had his good and bad patches this season, but overall has done well stepping up, I wouldn't ruin his confidence and drop him off the back of yesterday, if he's not fatigued I would leave him in

He's not had a good 90 mins all season (maybe Stoke aside), that's the problem. He's had bursts of excellence in most games, but is clearly seen as our weak link by opposition sides. I'd still expect him to start next week - these are the sorts of games he'll be most useful for, and Simpson didn't look much better yesterday anyway. 

RDL

Not nice to put a downer on a good performance and decent player, but this guy is not currently anywhere near Prem quality. We need a new RB ASAP. His pass completion this season (yes, yes, 2 games...) must be well below 50%, he looks nervous, unsure, low on belief. He never knows when to go to his man, track a run or stand his ground. I've not seen him sprint once this season and he's rapid! Don't bang on about lack of support from wingers, Konchesky has looked solid with the same sort of help. If we want to compete in this league we need to strengthen the weaker areas and this is the stand out area (along with CM if everyone's going to get crocked). Sorry, but the sad truth.

he skinned do Maria the £60M wonder an made him look like alf garnet

Wasn't covered yesterday

Tactics was wrong

Has to start for me !

We are a different side when he didn't play ,

we miss his pace

The game was petering out at that point, De Laet going off had little to do with it. I don't think we would be a "different side" without him, he isn't as crucial to our attacks as some fullbacks are.

I don't understand how my criticism of Nugent is met with such hatred...yet people couldn't give a toss when our of our better performers is being slagged off.

He was excellent at Chelsea and Stoke....Very good against Everton considering he had to mark pienaar and baines on his own for 60 minutes.

Bolasie is a very fast and tricky winger, who was their best player at Everton. NP should of known this and adjusted his tactics accordingly....Albrighton should have been stuck in front of Ritchie.

Archived