Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Hi, Palace fan here. Always had respect for your club but you and a couple others have changed my opinion. We finished 11th last year, have good support and a good team. Yet we are :nigel: and going down? Can you explain why he lacks ambition? I would bet £100.00 that we finish above you. pm me and we can sort out. You clearly are clueless. If you want a good read with proper football fans go on the cpfc.org. aAre there decent fans on here that don't talk crap?

tffn and babs have pretty much covered it - rewind 2 weeks, and I'd be happy backing you guys for midtable again. Since then - sacked the manager who performed a herculean feat to keep you up comfortably, get close to a new manager but end up instead losing your sporting director and now appointing a manager with a pathetic record. From the outside looking in, I'd have you down for relegation, along with QPR, since their manager, quite like your new one has reached the point where, if they were food, have not only gone past their sell-by dates but gotten so mouldy they could walk out of the fridge under their own steam.

Very highly rated at Wigan. Tenacious by all accounts, quick in the tackle, excellent at breaking up play and keeps it simple going forward. Also has had some great games at RB. It's early days but we look like we may need cover there. Would love to see him join and confident this one will happen.

That's the response I was waiting for. Thank you so much for telling me what I suspected! "Finished school in 1997"

Need I say anything more? I rest my case.

Haha yes and then went in to 6th form, then uni, then a pgce. Bingo, I am a teacher and you are still a clown

Archived