Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Seriously, Can you not grasp that it was one or the other between him and Cambiasso? What would you say if we decided on McArthur instead of him?

Glad we got McArthur, because at least he is match fit & I like him.

Cambiasso is not match fit, and his transfer has taken the fookin piss.

And who says it's one or the other, you had confirmation on that have you, are you an ITK?

I think maybe i`m the only one on here, who would actually prefer McArthur to Cambiasso.

I know Cambiasso has been a world class player, but at 34, and ageing legs, is he still capable of mixing it, in what is a hugely competetive and combatant league.

Maybe he is, but we wont know until we`ve seen him play a few times, if indeed he does sign for us, and so for me it`s a bit of a gamble, where as McArthur is still coming into his prime age as a footballer, has already mixed it at premier league level, and aquitted himself well.

He will still have that hunger and desire to be playing at the highest level, and to improve, where as Cambiasso could be just happy to have one final pay day in England, who knows!

I just think with McArthur, we will pretty much know what we are going to get, with Cambiasso, we can`t be sure, at this stage in his career.

In an ideal world for me, i would be happy to sign both, and let Hammond leave.(despite Hammond doing an excellent job for us in the last two games) but if i had to have one or the other, i would rather we took McArthur.

I think maybe i`m the only one on here, who would actually prefer McArthur to Cambiasso.

I know Cambiasso has been a world class player, but at 34, and ageing legs, is he still capable of mixing it, in what is a hugely competetive and combatant league.

Maybe he is, but we wont know until we`ve seen him play a few times, if indeed he does sign for us, and so for me it`s a bit of a gamble, where as McArthur is still coming into his prime age as a footballer, has already mixed it at premier league level, and aquitted himself well.

He will still have that hunger and desire to be playing at the highest level, and to improve, where as Cambiasso could be just happy to have one final pay day in England, who knows!

I just think with McArthur, we will pretty much know what we are going to get, with Cambiasso, we can`t be sure, at this stage in his career.

In an ideal world for me, i would be happy to sign both, and let Hammond leave.(despite Hammond doing an excellent job for us in the last two games) but if i had to have one or the other, i would rather we took McArthur.

Of course you arent the only one. I agree.

Not about Hammond though. Id keep him.

Just heard on the bootroom he played at Right Wing back in the Cup Final v Man City and did a fantastic job - as well as his midfield role could also be back up for RDL?

I had a feeling he was a utility player. Its good news he can cover for RDL. 

for fook sake.

lol its true he did, I thought it was a wind up as I was looking at Sky News at work and saying we were looking to sign him when he dropped that bombshell...I didnt talk to him for the rest of the afternoon as it pi$$ed me off given all the Cambiasso stuff going on.

Glad we got McArthur, because at least he is match fit & I like him.

Cambiasso is not match fit, and his transfer has taken the fookin piss.

And who says it's one or the other, you had confirmation on that have you, are you an ITK?

Well it certainly looks like one or the other which is pretty much what certain journos have reported

We should be after Cleverly apparently villa have had an eight million pound offer accepted. If we don't get Mcarthur and Palace get him off us our wage structure will be our downfall this season. Our transfer policy and the way we do deals really does stink.

Cleverly may stay and see out his contract. He only has a year left. I really am struggling to understand why some if you don't understand - it's Esteban or jimmy - not both. I doubt JM wants to be fourth or fifth choice midfielder, even at a PL club.

Archived