Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Cleverly may stay and see out his contract. He only has a year left. I really am struggling to understand why some if you don't understand - it's Esteban or jimmy - not both. I doubt JM wants to be fourth or fifth choice midfielder, even at a PL club.

Why should he be fourth or fifth choice midfielder?

I`d like to think that he would have enough confidence in himself to believe that he would be able to force his way into our team with his talent.

Besides which, while Drinky and James were fantastic in our midfield last season, they along with Kingy and Hammond,  are both untried at premier league level, we still can`t be certain how they will take to it.

If that is the case then the man is delusional, stupid and has just hammered the first nail into his "football career" coffin. I want clever players wearing the Leicester shirt not brainless fools who lack ambition and think a tin pot club like Crystal Palace are a better option then Leicester. Give our love to the lower leagues next season when your playing in it McArthur!

Hi, Palace fan here. Always had respect for your club but you and a couple others have changed my opinion. We finished 11th last year, have good support and a good team. Yet we are tinpot and going down? Can you explain why he lacks ambition? I would bet £100.00 that we finish above you. pm me and we can sort out. You clearly are clueless. If you want a good read with proper football fans go on the cpfc.org. aAre there decent fans on here that don't talk crap?

Hi, Palace fan here. Always had respect for your club but you and a couple others have changed my opinion. We finished 11th last year, have good support and a good team. Yet we are :nigel: and going down? Can you explain why he lacks ambition? I would bet £100.00 that we finish above you. pm me and we can sort out. You clearly are clueless. If you want a good read with proper football fans go on the cpfc.org. aAre there decent fans on here that don't talk crap?

Mate, he's in the minority, I'm not sure where he's got this big bollocks attitude from, we've done nothing of note yet. I wouldn't pay any mind, we've got idiots just like most clubs.

Hi, Palace fan here. Always had respect for your club but you and a couple others have changed my opinion. We finished 11th last year, have good support and a good team. Yet we are :nigel: and going down? Can you explain why he lacks ambition? I would bet £100.00 that we finish above you. pm me and we can sort out. You clearly are clueless. If you want a good read with proper football fans go on the cpfc.org. aAre there decent fans on here that don't talk crap?

True.

Bet you overacheived last year and the man responsible for that is no longer your gaffer. You've replaced him with a baffon, so it's fair to say you've got a good chance of being in the relegation mix.

Finishing 11th (and frankly performing miraculously for a 5-6 game spell which ultimately kept you up) with Pulis does not equate to being an attractive proposition under Warnock.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be antagonistic but we're both in a group of about 10 sides whose first ambition is to stay up, and the bookies seem to think we've got just as much (if not a better) chance as you.

All the best for the season ahead, I hope you stay up.

Every club - and especially every forum - has its keyboard warriors and clowns. Lots of opinions of various merit.

I can assure you that there is probably the same percentage of "decent fans who don't talk crap" here as they are on your cpfc forum. Anyway - hope you stick around. Nice to have people from other clubs contributing occasionally. 

Good to see there are some decent fans on here and your right, we certainly do have a few keyboard warriors. Apologies for being a bit worked up but its frustrating reading some of the comments. Would be good to stick around as I have always thought of Leicester as a good club and one that has had its ups and downs like us.

Based on your football knowledge and having never heard of James McArthur your opinion is highly irrelevant.

can't argue, I have very little interest in football outside of LCFC and I don't play football manager. what I do know is the squad at the moment, injuries accounted for, is good enough to finish in the middle third with no more additions.

Good point well made pal. Palace are certainly not a "tin pot" club and any City fan suggesting so is a) being disrespectful and b) having a short memory as to where we were a few years ago! You, like us have cut your cloth accordingly and I'm one of the minority who agreed with Parrish for letting Pulis go, he wanted to bring people into the business on too much money that would mean a risk to the business......well done chairman for standing his ground and thinking of the club!

you changed your opinion because someone on an internet forum hurt your feelings?

Good to see there are some decent fans on here and your right, we certainly do have a few keyboard warriors. Apologies for being a bit worked up but its frustrating reading some of the comments. Would be good to stick around as I have always thought of Leicester as a good club and one that has had its ups and downs like us.

Prior to Pullis leaving nobody was saying stuff like that, him leaving, all the stuff with Moody and appointing Warnock paints a picture of a club having somewhat of a crisis.

I'm sure you can understand why people would look at it like that, including some players now.

I know it's not nice to see stuff written like that about your own team, but as I said it wouldn't be on here if all those things hasn't happened.

I'm going to come off here for a bit but will be good to stay on the forum and talk to some decent football fans during the season. You have a good chance of staying up and have signed some good players but being a Palace fan I'm not too keen on Ulloa. Mainly because he used to wear that dirty Brighton shirt. Hopefully Pearson stays and does well as I rate him. Time will yell with transfers but we've let so many slip through that I don't get excited until there in a Palace shirt. Bloody Caulker, Cork, Siggurdson etc had all apparently signed. Looking back I can see why they didn't come but hopefully things are a bit more stable now. Will be interesting to see how Zaha does. Anyway...good luck (genuinely)!

Archived