Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Oh right, so someone who would only release this kind of more 'information' to the press to get more money is classed as credible nowadays?

Come off it. If Dave Whelan wanted us to be buying him at the price both he and we want then he wouldn't keep running his mouth. He'd wait until we'd confirmed it, especially considering the way Nigel keeps telling the media about wanting to keep business under wraps.

Whereas in the real world, Whelan knew that we were interested but also knew we'd not had an offer accepted. Saying otherwise lets everyone know that Jame McCarthur is available to everyone ready to pay X amount.

He's credible because he owns the bleeding football club who this player plays for. Unlike journalists who's job it is to write stories, and people on twitter who we don't even know.

Maybe he is talking bollocks but I trust his word more than most of the arseholes we've been getting 'news' from over the last month.

At least Whelan actually knows the truth.

It wasn't hard to understand fella.

It just seems as if BigMicky sees everything through blue tinted glasses. And wants to try and start an argument by questioning anybody who has doubts about the way we approach transfers.

Judging by the few posts he's made on this forum he just writes short sharp rubbish.

Quite agree. He is a total idiot, blinkered, non constructive, and spouts utter nonsense.

He'll be back at school again next week, where he is probably known as a disruptive little "Oink".

I feel sorry in a way for the geezer, having blotting paper for a brain.

Quite agree. He is a total idiot, blinkered, non constructive, and spouts utter nonsense.

He'll be back at school again next week, where he is probably known as a disruptive little "Oink".

Haha here he is, need the whole day to construct that did you? What happend to your hilarious "arry" cockney posts? I miss the hilarity of them. Finished school in 1997 "geezer".

He's credible because he owns the bleeding football club who this player plays for. Unlike journalists who's job it is to write stories, and people on twitter who we don't even know.

Maybe he is talking bollocks but I trust his word more than most of the arseholes we've been getting 'news' from over the last month.

At least Whelan actually knows the truth.

Of course he knows the truth, but he's not going to tell you. Which makes his word almost completely irrelevant when discussing what will/won't happen.

He'll lie and twist the truth to get whats best for his club.

Simply magic...

pyjmlh.jpg

Haha here he is, need the whole day to construct that did you? What happend to your hilarious "arry" cockney posts? I miss the hilarity of them. Finished school in 1997 "geezer".

That's the response I was waiting for. Thank you so much for telling me what I suspected! "Finished school in 1997"

Need I say anything more? I rest my case. 

Not confirmed but hear there is a potential issue with James McArthur's move to Leicester #wafc #lcfc

Could it be Palace are trying to hijack the deal?

Crystal Palace join race for McArthur

Crystal Palace have joined the race for Leicester City target James McArthur, according to the Daily TelegraphWigan Atletic had previously accepted a £7 million bid for the 26-year old.

Despite having a fee accepted it has been reported that Leicester City and Wigan Athletic are yet to agree the structure of the payments. This has opened the door for Crystal Palace to snare McArthur, however it is believed that the Eagles are reluctant to meet the Latics asking price.

City are desperate to add midfield reinforcements to their squad following injuries to Matty James and Danny Drinkwater, so the Foxes are unlikely to pull out of any deal without having an alternative signing in place. It is expected that Esteban Cambiasso will finally sign over the next 24 hours.

We need strength in depth so why not sign both? Not sure how Nigel can justify pulling out of this one to get Cambiasso instead. So we would have six central midfielders, so what. Hammond won't get more than 10 games this season. King will be a benchwarmer at best when we have a fully fit squad and therefore I can't see him playing in any more then half the games this season. Why not rotate McArthur, Cambiasso, James and Drinkwater game by game? It would do wonders for fitness levels and tactics. If Nigel is too stubborn to add anymore than one of these why not loan out or sell Hammond and/or King to make room for both? I know he is loyal to the current players and I get why but we are in the Premier League now and there is no room sentimentality.

Could it be Palace are trying to hijack the deal?

Crystal Palace join race for McArthur

Crystal Palace have joined the race for Leicester City target James McArthur, according to the Daily TelegraphWigan Atletic had previously accepted a £7 million bid for the 26-year old.

Despite having a fee accepted it has been reported that Leicester City and Wigan Athletic are yet to agree the structure of the payments. This has opened the door for Crystal Palace to snare McArthur, however it is believed that the Eagles are reluctant to meet the Latics asking price.

City are desperate to add midfield reinforcements to their squad following injuries to Matty James and Danny Drinkwater, so the Foxes are unlikely to pull out of any deal without having an alternative signing in place. It is expected that Esteban Cambiasso will finally sign over the next 24 hours.

Where's the logic in that..? palace want highjack a deal by wanting to pay less?

Archived