Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

James McArthur

Disappointed that this probably won't happen, but Percy linking us with Jack Cork states we could well be in for another midfielder. 

If we do get another midfielder, then Pearson must be thinking of playing 3 in the middle most weeks. Unless one of Hammond or King leave.

I see Commons linked again, and for me if we do sign a midfielder, it should be an attacking one now, someone who can play the number 10 role. Nugent is not ideal for this, Knockaert needs to buck his ideas up, while GTF isn't good enough.

Disappointed that this probably won't happen, but Percy linking us with Jack Cork states we could well be in for another midfielder. 

If we do get another midfielder, then Pearson must be thinking of playing 3 in the middle most weeks. Unless one of Hammond or King leave.

I see Commons linked again, and for me if we do sign a midfielder, it should be an attacking one now, someone who can play the number 10 role. Nugent is not ideal for this, Knockaert needs to buck his ideas up, while GTF isn't good enough.

I think Hammond might go, I think if the opportunity for him to play regular first team somewhere, he might be inclined to take it.

I would of thought this will still go through as the offer was made and accepted, or have I missed something.  I don't think the Cambiassio signing changes this.

as i mentioned above, maybe the deal is reliant on someone leaving? not sure, would like him in though.

Signing jm would be good for squad depth but I certainly don't think it's essential now that we have Esterban

McArthur would offer something in a starting role, he would be a solid first choice signing.

Cambiasso won't play every game, plus he won't be match fit for a good couple of weeks. 

James McArthur is set to choose Crystal Palace over Leicester City.

The Foxes have made a £7m approach for the Wigan midfielder but Palace have also entered the race and Selhurst Park is his likely destination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2737652/TRANSFER-NEWS-COLUMN-Manchester-United-battle-Liverpool-Martin-Odegaard-Abel-Hernandez-forced-wait-Hull.html#ixzz3Bmb02Rfq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

James McArthur is set to choose Crystal Palace over Leicester City.

The Foxes have made a £7m approach for the Wigan midfielder but Palace have also entered the race and Selhurst Park is his likely destination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2737652/TRANSFER-NEWS-COLUMN-Manchester-United-battle-Liverpool-Martin-Odegaard-Abel-Hernandez-forced-wait-Hull.html#ixzz3Bmb02Rfq 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

For a start he's not choosing them over us. We haven't come back to Wigan/him since our offer was made and we signed Cambiasso.

DW said what a credit we've been in negotiations so god knows what Rosler is on.

That was the initial negotiations, its kind of obvious what happened in the end - once Cambiasso was agreed we pulled out so Uwe's comments are fair.

I know it's all a game but I hope this doesn't negatively effect how players look at the way we do deals.

DW said what a credit we've been in negotiations so god knows what Rosler is on.

That was yesterday, this is today. We may have been well behaved but it seems we're now leaving this behind now we've got our first choice. "Leaving him in limbo" might be a very accurate description, do feel for the player if that's true.

I doubt he got used, Pearson doesn't like things getting out in press, if Whelan didn't open his big mouth nobody would have known about it

I get the feeling whelan knew exactly what the deal was and opened his mouth to put pressure on us to see it through, his praise for our conduct would only serve that purpose by highlighting that we would now look like ***** if, as we probably informed them, we would pull out if the Cambiasso deal came off. Wigan stood to get more money with us in the hunt.

That was the initial negotiations, its kind of obvious what happened in the end - once Cambiasso was agreed we pulled out so Uwe's comments are fair.

But when has agreeing a fee meant that a player and clubs are obliged to complete a transfer. Clubs regularly agree fees, sometimes with more than one club, that is only the start of the process after which many things can change, including the player or the club not wanting to go through with it.  

Archived