Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

How I wish I'd been there today.

Probably the best result we've ever achieved in any Premier League game we've played and one of the best in the all-time history of the club.

And because it was against Man U, people all over the world will be looking at this game today.

Fantastic. Well done lads.

Man U fans have no reason to blame the Ref. Clattenburg had a good game overall.

The first penalty may been a bit soft,a petulant response from Rafael to a shoulder charge.The quick 3rd from EC,then Man U fell apart.

We won fair and square,Man U looked home and dry at 3-1 but that last half hour we were the team on top.

Well done City!

Absolutely buzzing after that. Still can't get over how well we played. The first penalty was brilliant. Nothing better than a dodgy penalty against Man UTD.

Brilliant stuff. After all the filth we've had to watch in the past ten years or so we can finally hold our heads up high and be proud to be a city fan.

Leicester are back.

Been a forum member for x years, reading posts but never posted before. Just have to say

(Ironically) brilliant to see LCFC win this relegation 6 pointer. Suspect MU have a chance of staying up, but not above LCFC. Next 6 pointer at Palace on Sat. Keep it up, boys.

I'm looking forward to your second post in 2023, one every 9 years is top lurking sir.

My face is aching from smiling! I can't stop it!

I've just watched the whole match back it was fantastic!

Just gutted the recording stopped in the middle of Vardy and Cambiasso's interview - so i've missed the pundits views and any other interviews.

Anybody seen the tunnel cam yet?

Love how Pearson grabs De Laet and puts an arm round him. Had a tough first half but was really good 2nd. Pearson’s man management is brilliant and seems really genuine

Pre-match on the Sky coverage, Pearson gives Birch a little kiss! Quite funny!

My face is aching from smiling! I can't stop it!

I've just watched the whole match back it was fantastic!

Just gutted the recording stopped in the middle of Vardy and Cambiasso's interview - so i've missed the pundits views and any other interviews.

There wasn't any, at that point they focussed on them Man City game. They had manager reaction on SSN instead.

Also Wayne Rooney was a disgrace today. Every single decision that he didn't agree with he was in the refs face. Embarrassing. Horrible choice for England captain. Another reason why I think international football is shite.

Also Wayne Rooney was a disgrace today. Every single decision that he didn't agree with he was in the refs face. Embarrassing. Horrible choice for England captain. Another reason why I think international football is shite.

The fact that Rooney represents the England National Team as Captain reflects the state it is currently in. I watched him quite a bit today and he never left Clattenburg alone. Always always moaning.

I was at the game and did not take my eyes off it for a second.

But...

I cannot remember a thing about it!!  Just got home to have people who watched it on Sky telling me what happened.  I didn't know Cambiasso scored and didn't know they had a player sent off.

Looking forwards to MotD so I can see what actually just happened !!

Glad it wasn't just me...... I found out on the way home that they had 10 men!!!! God knows what I was doing lol

Archived