Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

Vardy's performance was one of the best I've seen from a city forward in a good ten years ! just unplayable! 

Pearson set us up perfectly to break on the counter attack! got it tactically spot on!

As Jamie Carragher said Utd can spend as much money on forwards/midfielders as they want but they needed world class defenders and should of built from the back - glaring obvious that its down to piss poor management from Woodward and Co.

Today was a total dream and one we should cherish but as vardy said we've got to go again next Saturday 

Mancs are hilarious. Shouldn't have been a penalty, fair enough. But saying that it caused their downfall and subsequent hammering? No. That's your shit team who'll just be glad to pick up their paycheck.

Man U got a lesson in passion today and it would take a brave Manc to complain about refs after a whole fvcking era of dubious decisions going their way.

OMG! what was that?.... just simply wow

It's official we're better than Man United, since following the foxes that was the greatest game I've ever seen at the KP and that is no exaggeration. We took them to pieces second half like we we're playing Barnsley in the championship. Hey did anyone witness the man u fan in the home end on his bike! how on earth did he get in on that bike?

Just been taunting my Man U mate, typically straight away he's blaming the ref and saying Leicester were lucky! 

Can I say the scorline again Leicester City 5-3 Use to be famous United.

Don't say anything, just let this do the talking...

SarcasticFlimsyDamselfly.gif

Man U been taking footballing lessons from this ****?

in all seriousness

z1NLlmllW.gif

I've been looking for these 2.

Pretty much sum it all up.

I was at the game and did not take my eyes off it for a second.

But...

I cannot remember a thing about it!!  Just got home to have people who watched it on Sky telling me what happened.  I didn't know Cambiasso scored and didn't know they had a player sent off.

Looking forwards to MotD so I can see what actually just happened !!

It's not true!  It's a lie!  It's a wicked rumour!  It's a con!  It's a diabolical  plot! It's a load of old bull!-----  It's a fairy tale!

Well done the "City lads". It's simply a dream come true. What a truly magnificent result, and I am both shell shocked and gob smacked. 

Brilliant, and Ulloa is dynamic! 

I am feeling,  :sweating:  :worship:  :beer:  :yahoo:  :jump:  :celebrate:

Archived