Guest Bilo Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 After a ropey couple of performances against Palace and Burnley, it's important we get back on track for this one. A sellout away following will be going to St James', and it's vital the team give them something to cheer about against a struggling Newcastle. Ironically, I think avoiding defeat against Swansea has damaged their chances for this one. Pardew is likely to still be in charge, much to the chagrin of the home fans. Start well and turn the fans against the home side, and we have a good shout at getting our second away win of the season. Changes should include Cambiasso back in after his excellent performance against Man United imo.
Unabomber Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'd go: Kasper De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky James Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Ulloa Vardy
johnny the fox Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 we have the chance to put pardew out of his misery..after the last international break, mahrez looked out of sorts.
Dickov22 Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 we have the chance to put pardew out of his misery..after the last international break, mahrez looked out of sorts. Did he? I'd go: Kasper De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky James Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Ulloa Vardy I'd go with that too
Stadt Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Schmeichel Robbie Neilson John Sjoberg Jeffrey Bruma Steve Guppy Franck Moussa Mark Draper Don Revie Momo Sylla Derek Dougan Wookie
lgfualol Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'd also go with Unabomber's team. Although, I wouldnt mind King in the team again. Subs is the hard part.. Hamer, Wasyl, Schlupp, King, knocky, Nugent, Wood, ?? Or albrighton or Powell orororor
Stevosevic Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Huge game imo. Lose this and Swansea away, WBA could be a nervous atmosphere.
Strokes Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Schmeichel Robbie Neilson John Sjoberg Jeffrey Bruma Steve Guppy Franck Moussa Mark Draper Don Revie Momo Sylla Derek Dougan Wookie How many goals does wookie have from open play?
Fez of Mahrez Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Schmeichel Robbie Neilson John Sjoberg Jeffrey Bruma Steve Guppy Franck Moussa Mark Draper Don Revie Momo Sylla Derek Dougan Wookie Where's Apichet?! Wookie out.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'd go: Kasper De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky James Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Ulloa Vardy Agree with this.
Dickov22 Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'd also go with Unabomber's team. Although, I wouldnt mind King in the team again. Subs is the hard part.. Hamer, Wasyl, Schlupp, King, knocky, Nugent, Wood, ?? Or albrighton or Powell orororor I think we will see Powell on the bench for this one
StanSP Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Liking the look of Una's team as well - wouldn't mind if King was involved as well but think his part in Internationals may mean he'll be on the bench. I really don't know what to think about what might happen in this game. Yes the pressure is on Pardew but it's not like the players have given up all hope. Salvaged draws against Hull and Swansea which aren't bad results at all, especially in Swansea where everyone expected a home win. I haven't watched many Newcastle games so I don't even know how they play any more these days! I'd say their weak points are in defence from comments I've seen from their fans. I think if Drinkwater & James are on form and on their game we will win this. Gotta keep Cisse quiet. They have dangerous players if they want to perform - Cabella especially who was tipped to be one of the better players but hasn't lived up to expectations yet. Fancy Ulloa to get back on form after a poor show vs Burnley. Anyone think Hamer might play? I personally don't but just wondering if many others think Pearson will have the guts to drop Kasper. Kasper is clearly an all-round better keeper than Hamer but I do wonder if Pearson sees the free-kick incident in the same way as some fans on here did...
DennisNedry Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Did he? I'd go with that too Yeah at Stoke he wasn't in the game, subbed at HT. Understandable though having played for Algeria on the Thursday.
Stadt Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 It's Wookie or Josh Low? At least Josh Low was never subbed as a sub by his own dad.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 It's Wookie or Josh Low? At least Josh Low was never subbed as a sub by his own dad. Haikus are 5-7-5.
Guest Col city fan Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Never get a better chance to beat Newcastle at their place. I love that ground....AMAZING atmosphere. That said, Pardew is on borrowed time and he'll have his team ready for this. It's going to be tougher than many think..I think.
Webbo Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'm not sure 4 3 3 really works for us. Think I'd go back to Nuge just behind Ulloa.
AyewJoking Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 on current form i'd take a point from this. however, i think newcastle will beat us.
chapero82 Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 this says it all about king from bbc when he played for Wales on friday ANDY KING (CENTRAL MIDFIELD) 6Drifted almost anonymously through the game, chipping in with the occasional neat touch or interception but not making any telling contributions. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29579152
ScouseFox Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 James in for Hammond and back to the team that beat United. Then we'll win.
ealingfox Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 I'd like: Hamer, De Laet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky, Cambiasso, Drinkwater, James, Mahrez, Ulloa, Vardy Unfortunately in the same way Burnley were nailed on to score against us, as Newcastle haven't won all season they are nailed on to beat us. We're Leicester City, that's what we do. 3-1 the Toon, hopefully with Ulloa or Vards getting back on the goal trail. Another downward lurch in the table and the boo-boy voices get that little bit louder.
chicagofox Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Hamer Simpson Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Powell Albrighton Ulloa Subs; Moore, Vardy, Wood, King, James, Schlupp, Schmeichel
Guest ttfn Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Hamer Simpson Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Powell Albrighton Ulloa Subs; Moore, Vardy, Wood, King, James, Schlupp, Nugent Just the 6 changes then.
Unabomber Posted 11 October 2014 Posted 11 October 2014 Hamer Simpson Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Powell Albrighton Ulloa Subs; Moore, Vardy, Wood, King, James, Schlupp, Schmeichel Yeah Albrighton, Powell and Was have all really impressed me too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.