Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

2015 Election season ..........stuff it in here.

But they don't vote for her. they vote for the party, the individual is largely irrelevant in the UK elections, just put a cross next to the party you always vote for.

Even more of a reason why fptp and deciding who actually gets their voice based on where the opinion is based is a farce

Plenty of "me, me, me" chat from the Tory voters online etc..., shock :D

Might put some billy bragg on to get me through this difficult time, well it is the 1980's isn't it?

Plenty of "woe, woe, woe is me" from the labour voters online etc..., shock [emoji1]

If I'm ever a politician I will make sure to delete any of my old posts/accounts. Imagining someone coming across my 2006 myspace page with emo music and pics makes me cringe.

I use tweetdelete to automatically delete my tweets after 2 weeks

If I'm ever a politician I will make sure to delete any of my old posts/accounts. Imagining someone coming across my 2006 myspace page with emo music and pics makes me cringe.

I'll assassinate every girlfriend/fling I've had before my wife.

Plenty of "woe, woe, woe is me" from the labour voters online etc..., shock [emoji1]

Yes there is, it's all a bit melodramatic. I do think that the divide between England and Scotland might be too much for the union to survive and the EU referendum will be a drag on growth but otherwise the fact that the parties had locked themselves to fairly similar agendas means it makes little difference.

I have massive dirt on a person I know who wants to be a tory mp. It would absolutely ruin him.

Sad when people can vote for a person like that.

Must be a new world in the UK.

BUT ITS SO WE CAN BE FREE OF DER BASTID INGLISHMUN IN LUNDUN!!!111!!

FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMM

OH FLARRRR O SCOTLANNNNNNNNNNND

herp derp derp etc

I'd be very surprised if any EU referendum went ahead.

It will, but the entire political establishment will be campaigning to stay in.

It'll make the Scottish Independence Referendum look like a dead heat.

or your posts on FoxesTalk.

I'll assassinate every girlfriend/fling I've had before my wife.

You have GF and flings in front of your wife?

Found myself feeling desperately sorry for Clegg in his resignation speech.  I don't agree with the majority of his policies but I always had a lot of time for him as a man and as an elected official of this country of ours.  Though I am delighted the Conservatives have had a great election, I personally believe the Liberal Democrats deserve lots of credit for helping to get this country back on it's feet.

I feel they deserved far better than last night that's for sure.  I really do hope they can come back from this.  

The FTSE is up more than 2% and the pound is up against the dollar.. Hard working people already better off under a majority tory government :)

Just need a city win tomorrow and what a great weekend this will be.

Can't wait for economic details to come out and for the lefties to start making their predictions of doom.

Can't wait for five more years of hard work being rewarded.

Archived