Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Southampton away

Gary Neville made a good point last night on MNF - the teams who were struggling earlier on in the season  i.e Sunderland and QPR(i know there still a bit shit but they are playing better) - have gone back to basics with either formations or how they play! might be time for NP to do the same! but can't see it for this game! He'll be ultra defensive as i think he'd rather us lose 1-0/2-0 than 8-0. They have pace in their full backs and wingers! so we'll struggle all game with that 

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?52253-Leicester-Build-Up-Thread/page3#.VFj4nWH46SMjust been on their forum to have a look, most confident of an easy 3-0 4-0 win which I don't blame them, they are playing brilliantly against all the odds, one things certain that person and Hammond will get a good reception nugent on the other hand will get dogs abuse if he starts or gets on, we're going to be in for a long afternoon

Must be mad, brain said don't go we are playing crap and likely to get spanked, the kid inside me thought **** it and brought me and the kids tickets.

So over to you Nigel and the boys, those of us traveling have spend good money, expecting to get beat, but at least turn up and give us a performance to be proud of, and give us some hope this run is a blip.

We are surely due a good performance! I really think we need to find our best starting XI and formation and stick with it through the next 2 or 3 games. I think 4-4-2 is still our best bet. We need energy in midfield, I think Cambiasso isn't capable in a central two, so I would put him out the side. I think our biggest threat has been Ulloa/Nugent, so I would start with them up front.

We also need to get quality balls in the box and I think Albrighton could offer us that.

GK: Kasper, DL: Konchesky, DR: De Laet, DC: Morgan, DC: Moore, ML: Marhez, MC: James, MC: Drinkwater, MR: Albrighton, SC: Nugent, SC: Ulloa

Subs: Smith, Wasyl, Simpson, King, Knockaert, Vardy, Wood

I'd go with:

Schemichel

Simpson Wasyl Morgan Konch

Mahrez King Cambiasso Knockaert

Vardy

Ulloa

De Laet is terrible defensively and he will get ripped apart if he plays. Wasyl was solid on Saturday. Mahrez for his pace and direct dribbling. King and Cambiasso were the best of the 4 central midfielders that played on Saturday IMO. I would love Knocky to start, him and Mahrez were great last season. Vardy playing just behind Ulloa is pretty self explanatory.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

I'd go

KASPER

Simpson Morgan Moore schlupp

Mahrez Drinkwater cambiasso Knockhaert

Ulloah vardy or Powell

Bench smith Lawrence ALBRIGHTON king wood Wasyl james

My head is saying a loss but the players need to give the fans something to finally cheer about with another great performance if we go at them from the off and stay rock solid at the back I think we could possibly knick the win 1-2 but Heart says either the win or a draw 2-2 !

With Knockies performance for the u21 he must be in with a shout surely ?!

Powell looks like he could provide us something of a bit of quality and I hope he does!!

Hope the lads deliver a quality performance for the fans as its a bloody long way down south and a win would be a superb !

I think we need to really give them no space or time on the ball close them down quickly don't give them any respect just grab that bull by the horns and turn our season around !

Onwards and upwards and in NIGEL we trust !

THIS.

I would celebrate a goal like we'd won the league at the minute.

Imagine the carnage if we sneak an early gone and take the lead....

I'd go with:

Schemichel

Simpson Wasyl Morgan Konch

Mahrez King Cambiasso Knockaert

Vardy

Ulloa

De Laet is terrible defensively and he will get ripped apart if he plays. Wasyl was solid on Saturday. Mahrez for his pace and direct dribbling. King and Cambiasso were the best of the 4 central midfielders that played on Saturday IMO. I would love Knocky to start, him and Mahrez were great last season. Vardy playing just behind Ulloa is pretty self explanatory.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

Southampton have sold out for saturday, first time this season. Hope all us City fans there are 'hardcore'.

Archived