Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Southampton away

3-5-2 anyone  using de laet on the right and the lad lawrence on the left ? 

--------------------------------------kasper---------------------------------------

---------moore----------------------morgan----------------------------was--

---------------------drinkwater------------------cambiasso------------------

de laet----------------------------powell-------------------------lawrence--

---------------------vardy-----------------------ulloa---------------------------

3-5-2 anyone using de laet on the right and the lad lawrence on the left ?

--------------------------------------kasper---------------------------------------

---------moore----------------------morgan----------------------------was--

---------------------drinkwater------------------cambiasso------------------

de laet----------------------------powell-------------------------lawrence--

---------------------vardy-----------------------ulloa---------------------------

More change and upheaval will only be counter productive

THIS.

Plus if you play 3 centre backs, at least one of them needs to be decent on the ball. We dont really have that.

How can you say 'THIS' when you're calling for Pearson's head?! That same sentence you're quoting can be applied in exactly the same way if you sack Pearson.

I think Wasilewski played really well on Saturday and Nick Powell showed enough glimpses of quality and enough to earn a start this Saturday. He looks like he could be one of the most creative players we have so I would stick him in the 11. I'd start:

Schmeichel

Simpson   Morgan   Wasilewski    Konchesky

Drinkwater    James

Mahrez           Powell             Vardy

Ulloa

And if Knockaert is not in the squad again and Schlupp is then I might cry. If we are also going to persist with playing 1 up top with a deeper lying striker then Chris Wood should be getting more pitch time when Ulloa gets tired and needs to come off. At the weekend when Wood came on he made some good runs and created a chance - all be it he dragged the shot wide when he could have slipped Powell in - to shoot. Best 11 out please Nige!

I have no idea how we will set up, who will play and how we will attempt to play. Which is bizarre with Predictable Pearson in charge.

The last two times I've been there we've limped to a 2-0 defeat, hopefully we'll show some ambition and make it tough for them.

Much prefer them to Portsmouth too.

As much as I'd love to see a changed XI (which I'll do) I think it's time we put some stability into our squad and wouldn't mind seeing an unchanged side, albeit a lack of width.

If Pearson was to change our squad again, I'd go with

Schmeichel

Was Wes Moore

De Laet Schlupp

King James

Mahrez

Vardy Ulloa

I'd also like to think Hammond may be a very effective player in such a game. Was debating between him behind the CMs or Mahrez in my team.

Yeah lets start the player they couldn't wait to offload as soon as they achieved promotion, poor management decisions such as this is why they're at the top and we're at the bottom.

I would like 

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Wasyl Konchesky (bleh)

Cambiasso James

Mahrez                       schlupp

Vardy     Ulloa 

Sub: Smith, Moore, King, Wood, Knockaert, Powell, Albrighton

I chose Ulloa to help with defending crosses n whatnot. Schlupp because Konchesky is like 50 years old. Mahrez because I like him. Cambiasso and James because Cambiasso is good and James is fat and might do a good job.

Nigel will probably play

Kasper

DeLaet Morgan Wasyl Konch

Drinkwater  Hammond King

nugent      vardy

ulloa

drop mahrez, everyone else but james

Archived