Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Looks like a 10 yr old defending. Silly hollywood diving header against Burnley, Pathetic slide yesterday(stay on your feet for fooks sake). Might do some good blocks but tha'ts because he's not in position.

Any cross that comes in he misses and with Dracula in goal,the other team have a good chance of scoring. I hope Upson gets fit soon because our back 5 is shocking. All good championship players,but not even average prem quality.

I know its a bit much replying to my own post but i just had to apologise to all the 10 yr olds that i slandered.

I realise that no 10 yr old could perform like that. 

The worst performance by a centre half in many years watching leicester

Not really, made an awful mistake yes but a professional foul was his only real option there. 

It was his only option after over committing granted. And he set two of their goals up, been poor in the last two games but hard to be too critical given he stared the season fantastically. The other two have a chance now though fingers crossed they take it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hate to say this and I'm not usually 1 to say drop a player but I'd much prefer us to go forward now at the back with Moore and Was now I've never seen a defender look far so out of his depth in the Premiership than he does. 

But you've got to feel sorry for him today- that touch with the net gaping was agonising- if we don't survive and Wes never betters last season then that will be in his memory as a "what if"

But you've got to feel sorry for him today- that touch with the net gaping was agonising- if we don't survive and Wes never betters last season then that will be in his memory as a "what if"

Unbelivable how stupid football fans can be sometimes. The ball was BEHIND him. It was sheer bad luck.

Why are people writing him off?! A few bad games after about 100 brilliant, including at least 7 or 8 in the prem. He's out of form but not suddenly a bad player.

Each match, I see another player coming up with one particular error that costs us a game or points (mostly and sadly, a game so far).

The only two players I can think of who've repeatedly committed multiple fatal defensive errors so far were De Laet, who, as a consequence, has been dropped for Simpson - and Morgan.

Wes has been a rock for us in the Championship, no doubt. But at this level, he still is to convince me he can actually cut it.

Yeah Morgan is terrible, a player who is out of form is going to play like that for the rest of their lives and he should probably sod off back to Forest and get Moore back in cos he's amazing now that he's been dropped and we've forgotten he was out of form too....

Moore at the Villa - woeful

Archived