Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

NYE

hey peeps,

Anyone have any good plans for nye? I know I have left it late but does anyone know if there is anything in Leicester that is worth going to and I could still get tickets for?

I hope everyone has a fun night you all deserve it after this relegation battle we seem to be having to endure atm.

Hi mate.

I am going to a friends house party where what the theme is "double acts" so me and my wife are going as he man and she ra. I am he man obvs and she is she ra obvs. Sadly this is an all ticket event and all tickets have been sold out (invite only bro) so I cannot help you there.

She is preggers so I'll drink her share of booze too and she can either stay over with us and tidy up after us all or she can go home as soon as the midnight guff is over with.

Hope you have a nice one Jonny, you deserve it too

Hi mate.

I am going to a friends house party where what the theme is "double acts" so me and my wife are going as he man and she ra. I am he man obvs and she is she ra obvs. Sadly this is an all ticket event and all tickets have been sold out (invite only bro) so I cannot help you there.

She is preggers so I'll drink her share of booze too and she can either stay over with us and tidy up after us all or she can go home as soon as the midnight guff is over with.

Hope you have a nice one Jonny, you deserve it too

Thanks mate.

Even though you have tickets to what seemingly seems like a sick event which I wouldn't be able to go to you still took the time to respond and not leave me hanging in a no reply thread. I appreciate it, all the best for the new year and I hope you and your partner have a great son or daughter.

Yeah was thinking that, still very much an option.

I'll even go halves with you on an entry wristband an we'll swap every time anyone needs to leave so we can get in for a quid honest mate this has the makings of a belting eve. quid bottles of San mig too Yep we're in

Thanks mate.

Even though you have tickets to what seemingly seems like a sick event which I wouldn't be able to go to you still took the time to respond and not leave me hanging in a no reply thread. I appreciate it, all the best for the new year and I hope you and your partner have a great son or daughter.

I'll always take the time of my day to have a reply on one of your threads. As soon as I know if the baby thing will be a son baby or a daughter baby I am sure I will post in "How was your day?" thread and update everybody what flavour my baby will be.

Enjoy your NYE whatever happens. Scouseys offer does sound good though so why don't you go and go for that option.

Feels like I have had one tonight,we are all MC'd.17 round my gaff and the recycling bin is full,always a good sign.

NYE is not my favourite going back to my younger days hyped up ,overpriced ,crowded and not living up to expectations mainly.Houseful at a mates this year another messy one.

Last year I went to the Pirate Bar on Pocklington's Walk, it wasn't exactly packed (which is ideal for me), the DJ was talking requests all night, and most of the people in wanted either 70s rock/metal or 2000s alternative and I had a great night...

Then they shut down and became Duffy's by the end of January, so I dunno where I'll go this year if I do go out.

Last year I went to the Pirate Bar on Pocklington's Walk, it wasn't exactly packed (which is ideal for me), the DJ was talking requests all night, and most of the people in wanted either 70s rock/metal or 2000s alternative and I had a great night...

Then they shut down and became Duffy's by the end of January, so I dunno where I'll go this year if I do go out.

Pirate Bar was ****ing terrible. Literally the worst bar I've ever been in.

Market Tavern has more atmosphere.

House party here. I hate going out for nye, dickheads, extortionate prices, tickets just to get in standard bars, huge queues to get a beverage, all for really just a standard night in town you'd have any other day.

Give me a house party any day. Cheapest night you'll get, people you actually like, your own choice of music (or near enough), your own choice of beer, smoking inside, optional herbal substances without risk of ejection, what's not to like?

Archived