Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

Hull Post Match Thread 0 - 1

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted

One man can't win a game on his own Col. But it was there for all to see that when Cambiasso was taken off the team missed his organisational qualities and fell to bits.

I'm not saying he can. But there have been games where Esteban has been clearly pedestrian. As many have said. So great, he played well, but this was one win from 14. Let's enjoy it, but retain perspective.

Posted

No he hasn't. He's had some good games and some decidedly poor games. How have Ulloa and Schlupp been playing?

I think schlupp has been playing well and for me was man of match with maybe mahrez close against Tottenham

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Please don't talk about balance you try and pin pretty much everything on him.

I'm no more pinning everything on him than I'm bigging him up out of all proportion.

Balance...

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Name them.

Ulloa's been bang average just scored some goals. I've never said he was a terrible player anyway just not worth 8 million pounds (which I stand by)there is that reading problem of yours again. Schlupp has been more bad than good, both very ordinary today for example.

His goals could be worth every bit 8 million quid and lots more.

And you'd basically abandoned Schlupp, as had many. Which, again, was utterly ridiculous.

You're having a poor season and must accept it. Try to turn it round in the latter half.

Posted

I do support the team, spends £100s as a fact, I just don't think we have enough quality in the team (that Pearson picked) to survive, but hey he's got another transfer window to strengthen again, which really should of been sorted in the summer

We all do Pearson was naive in the summer thinking the squad that got us here could keep us here being loyal to the lads ,now it's time for him to buy and buy well in the transfer window and if he doesn't there will be a lot more Leicester fans on this forum thinking as you do and maybe me too "

But at the moment we need to stop all this negativity and keep backing our lads through thick and thin and all of you that wanted Pearson out come May if we go down can turn and say to us I TOLD YOU SO!

But I think we will be fine I've always said we will finish no lower than 15th and I'm sticking by that !!

Posted

I'm no more pinning everything on him than I'm bigging him up out of all proportion.

Balance...

 

Ok if your just going to out and out lie there's no point.

 

I think you even went as far to say that he was dictating the team to Pearson with him pulling the strings in midfield and that was why we were doing so badly at one point.

 

Please don't try and play the balanced view card we don't all suffer from the same reading affliction that you do.

Posted

I'm no more pinning everything on him than I'm bigging him up out of all proportion.

Balance...

If you showed any balance towards him you wouldn't have a queue of people waiting to ram it down your throat.
Posted

i really enjoyed that victory (at the final whistle anyway) as I do every Leicester win. I support Leicester City and have done for 40 years.

 

Still think Pearson was the wrong man to bring back. Even a broken clock is right twice a day though.

 

Don't understand why people consider these views inconsistent.

The wrong man to bring back? Are you having a laugh? He got us promoted? We smashed the league last season.

 

This is probably the most bizarre comment I've ever read on here.

Posted

We all do Pearson was naive in the summer thinking the squad that got us here could keep us here being loyal to the lads ,now it's time for him to buy and buy well in the transfer window and if he doesn't there will be a lot more Leicester fans on this forum thinking as you do and maybe me too "

But at the moment we need to stop all this negativity and keep backing our lads through thick and thin and all of you that wanted Pearson out come May if we go down can turn and say to us I TOLD YOU SO!

But I think we will be fine I've always said we will finish no lower than 15th and I'm sticking by that !!

I hope your right

Posted

His goals could be worth every bit 8 million quid and lots more.

And you'd basically abandoned Schlupp, as had many. Which, again, was utterly ridiculous.

You're having a poor season and must accept it. Try to turn it round in the latter half.

 

You could say the same about Akinibiyi I think he scored about 10 in his first season Col, are you going to say he was worth his price tag.

 

I still don't really rate Schlupp to be honest, good game against Spurs but plenty of bad ones.

 

Not naming the bad games Cambiasso has had then? Shock.

 

I'm really not kid, your one of the biggest mugs on the forum at the minute though so coming from you I'll take it as a good sign you see it that way lol

Guest Col city fan
Posted

If you showed any balance towards him you wouldn't have a queue of people waiting to ram it down your throat.

Nope, wrong again. People want to ram it down my throat because I clearly state I don't think he's as good as many many say. In terms of his contribution to the team. And I believe I'm right. He's no more world-class, than he's inept.

BUT, I must have said now three times on this thread, if he continues to perform like he did today, I'll happily state I was wrong.

Posted

Please don't talk about balance you try and pin pretty much everything on him.

 

Much as defending Col, especially when he's in 'balance' mode, makes me feel physically ill. He isn't/hasn't, he's placed a lot more of the blame on Pearson than he has Cambiasso. It's a bit like what happened with me when Waggy was here, I never said anything particularly outrageous about him but because I made it clear that I like him people decided that I think he's God's gift to football. Col has made it clear that he's not entirely sure about Cambiasso and everyone else has turned it into 'Col wants Cambiasso dead'.

Posted

when cambiasso went off that is when we lost control of the game

 

People keep saying this but we had no control of the game for the last 10 mins of thr first half and all of the second.

 

Camby played well but he didn't control the game.

Posted

You are wrong Col, you've been nothing but wrong about Cambiasso from the moment we were linked with him.

 

Nope, wrong again. People want to ram it down my throat because I clearly state I don't think he's as good as many many say. In terms of his contribution to the team. And I believe I'm right. He's no more world-class, than he's inept.
BUT, I must have said now three times on this thread, if he continues to perform like he did today, I'll happily state I was wrong.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

You could say the same about Akinibiyi I think he scored about 10 in his first season Col, are you going to say he was worth his price tag.

I still don't really rate Schlupp to be honest, good game against Spurs but plenty of bad ones.

Not naming the bad games Cambiasso has had then? Shock.

I'm really not kid, your one of the biggest mugs on the forum at the minute though so coming from you I'll take it as a good sign you see it that way lol

No, it's true. You've made some poor calls this season. I won't call you a mug though, as I've said before, you like to offend. Your assertion that the patients at the 'Bradgate Centre' being all 'morons' was a particular beauty. A post from a clearly ignorant person.

You were wrong about Ulloa and wrong about Schlupp. Accept it.

Posted

Much as defending Col, especially when he's in 'balance' mode, makes me feel physically ill. He isn't/hasn't, he's placed a lot more of the blame on Pearson than he has Cambiasso. It's a bit like what happened with me when Waggy was here, I never said anything particularly outrageous about him but because I made it clear that I like him people decided that I think he's God's gift to football. Col has made it clear that he's not entirely sure about Cambiasso and everyone else has turned it into 'Col wants Cambiasso dead'.

 

You said he was good enough to play in a Championship promotion winning side, given current evidence I'd say that's pretty outrageous!

Posted

i thought that because of the second half but overall i think they just edged it? can anyome confirm?

 

I think they edged it, we had more shots I think, I think the only side we've done possesion wise is Burnley.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...