Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

Went to eat at Konak few nights ago. Was really nice and the waiter did a great job. Highly recommend. Went into the dessert place next door afterwards (think its called temptation). That was also really nice. A lil pricey but not much more than what you would pay for a dessert in a restaurant so didn't mind paying it.

Went to eat at Konak few nights ago. Was really nice and the waiter did a great job. Highly recommend. Went into the dessert place next door afterwards (think its called temptation). That was also really nice. A lil pricey but not much more than what you would pay for a dessert in a restaurant so didn't mind paying it.

I echo your sentiments about Konak. Been no end of times and the food is always fresh, hot, and reasonably priced. Excellent waiting staff and front of house.

I echo your sentiments about Konak. Been no end of times and the food is always fresh, hot, and reasonably priced. Excellent waiting staff and front of house.

will certainly go again. Couldn't fault it. They don't serve alcohol but that doesn't bother me.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Pesto at the White Horse at Desford crossroads the other night with my big brother ...      very popular as it was rammed.    Got that horrible seat near the kitchen door where waitresses whizz by you all night ...    sure enough a load of pots went flying and bits of glass shot up onto our table.      Its ok if you like tapas but not really my cup of tea.    Food was reasonable and a good price ...   hence the popularity i suppose.    Had Peroni, Pedigree and Moretti beer on tap (Nice !)

BB told me that Hoooth had dodgy ankles that he had regular injections in and they were being 'managed' ....    he was in the waiting room with him somewhere or other ...    and that Mahrez went to the local school and when asked if he was going to stay at Leicester he said he loves it here ...   which doesn't answer the question but sounds good.

Went to Pesto at the White Horse at Desford crossroads the other night with my big brother ... very popular as it was rammed. Got that horrible seat near the kitchen door where waitresses whizz by you all night ... sure enough a load of pots went flying and bits of glass shot up onto our table. Its ok if you like tapas but not really my cup of tea. Food was reasonable and a good price ... hence the popularity i suppose. Had Peroni, Pedigree and Moretti beer on tap (Nice !)

BB told me that Hoooth had dodgy ankles that he had regular injections in and they were being 'managed' .... he was in the waiting room with him somewhere or other ... and that Mahrez went to the local school and when asked if he was going to stay at Leicester he said he loves it here ... which doesn't answer the question but sounds good.

So can you clear this up. You went for tapas and they had pedigree and 2 Italian beers?

Bit like a curry house that sells carling and fosters. Wtf.

Went to Pesto at the White Horse at Desford crossroads the other night with my big brother ...      very popular as it was rammed.    Got that horrible seat near the kitchen door where waitresses whizz by you all night ...    sure enough a load of pots went flying and bits of glass shot up onto our table.      Its ok if you like tapas but not really my cup of tea.    Food was reasonable and a good price ...   hence the popularity i suppose.    Had Peroni, Pedigree and Moretti beer on tap (Nice !)

BB told me that Hoooth had dodgy ankles that he had regular injections in and they were being 'managed' ....    he was in the waiting room with him somewhere or other ...    and that Mahrez went to the local school and when asked if he was going to stay at Leicester he said he loves it here ...   which doesn't answer the question but sounds good.

Very good there.

Just a shame iisn't a bar for the locals to stand by as well.

I went to a Thai restaurant in Birmingham called something like Chaophraya. The Thai green curry is possibly the nicest thing I've ever eaten.

Since when does 'restaurants in and around town' stretch to Birmingham? lol

Didn't say which town.

Oh right. In that case, I had a great Steak in the Australian Outback restaurant in Orlando last summer. Edited by Izzy Muzzett