Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

The Blood Bowl club I go to are arranging a social night out. It will be at a hamburger place in St martins Square (Hungry Burger?)

One of the players other half works there. Just hoping they do not choose 12th Dec.

I' ve heard good things about it but  I believe it is also expensive. Burgers would not usually be my first choice of a meal.

The Crafty Burger The prices may not be as bad as I first thought. Ok for a special night out.

Crafty is ****ing ridiculous Ken worth every bloody penny you'll spend, love the gaff

The Blood Bowl club I go to are arranging a social night out. It will be at a hamburger place in St martins Square (Hungry Burger?)

One of the players other half works there. Just hoping they do not choose 12th Dec.

I' ve heard good things about it but  I believe it is also expensive. Burgers would not usually be my first choice of a meal.

The Crafty Burger The prices may not be as bad as I first thought. Ok for a special night out.

I've heard Crafty is great, no end of my mates seem to be in there all the time. 

Heading to the Quorn Exchange for Sunday lunch tomorrow. First visit. Hope I'm doing the right thing!

I've never been there for a Sunday dinner but the two times I've been there have been up there with the best meals out I've had in this country

• Like 1