Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Good shout that. That pretty much kills any chance we had IMO.

He got into their squad playing in their league which is fairly poor outside a couple of clubs. If he scores goals he'd get picked, they won't just forget about him.

Pretty sure the Championship is the best league outside the big 5 or so

The lad is a brilliant asset to the team. He is clearly passionate about both the team and the game and I have no doubt he will score 5 or 6 more before the season's end. If we go down I doubt he will stay with us based on the bids that will likely come in. I'd hope we could get at least 4 or 5 million profit as well.

If we stay up then I'm putting him on top goal scorer next season and us to finish mid table and laugh at all the relegation threads from this season.

Imagine if we kept Mahrez and Kramaric in the championship though! Think we'd break last seasons point tally and then some.

Don't know how anyone can fault him for that miss at Everton, he made the crucial pass from the center and then had to run full speed to the box to take the shot because there was no one else there.

As for the Arsenal chip, earlier in the game he had a low shot saved by the keeper and then a successful chip (headed away at the line), no surprise he tried to repeat the one that worked.

Was just the execution that let him down, was the right idea the keeper was well off his line.

From the videos of him at rijeka he does love a good chip over the keeper. He's only just stepped up to this league where even the worst keepers are far superior, so he's going to have to refine his technique - but he was more than entitled to attempt that given the amount of success he has had with it in the past.

He'd have been better off going low, admittedly, but that's something he'll pick up very quickly I'd imagine

Regarding the 'miss' against Everton - in his defence he had been looking very weary for the last 10mins or so after putting in an absolute shift in. He does cover a lot of ground when pressing the opposition. I would have taken him off and kept Cambiasso on.

watching the Everton game when vardy and nugent came on, i thought i would of loved to of seen a front 3 of kramaric,nugent and vardy from kick off. The low crosses vardy was putting in one of which set up nugents goal within minutes were perfect for kramaric. I have a feeling that if we went down that he would stay for a further year, lets be honest he would tear up the championship it wouldn't do him any harm. 

It's difficult to run onto something like that and then get a decent shot away, let alone score from that distance. Many a world class player has fluffed some of them. You can't compare it to Schlupp's miss.

THIS

Comparing Schlupp to Kramaric, with the view the former is anywhere near the quality of Kramaric tells me someone knows zero about football, or they on Meth.

I for one crave the day we see someone who scored a hatrick in the europa league and a shit load of goals in his native league actually get played in his most profitable position.

Rekon i have more chance of winning the euro millions with coco in charge.

Was lucky enough to watch him training at Belvoir drive recently.

The lads just got it and was obvious he was in a different class to the other strikers.

Fantastic movement off the ball and his finishing was deadly! Keepers didn't bother diving for majority of his shots in the finishing drill.

Desperate to see him playing in a 2 up top so he can play his natural game

Which he WON'T!!!!

Let's just get this done with Kramaric as part of the squad until the end of this season and then take it from there.

There's a couple of players in the Championship right now who are on par with him, so it's not unlikely he'll stay regardless.

Love the positivity, btw.

Why wouldn't he stay? Which premier league club are going to pay £9m plus for a striker who's played a few games? Everyone going on about a so called clause in his contract. None of us know that.

I think he'll stay. He's young and needs games

Think it massively depends on croatia. he's starting to get into their squads and they will presumably qualify for euro 2016, end of next season.

if someone somewhere tells him it's better to play 46 games in the championship smash the division and score 25+ goals than it is to play 15 games and score 4 goals for someone like spurs etc for his chances of going the euros, he'll stay. if someone hints he'll be ignored for the national picture if he's only playing teams like brentford or bristol city, he'll be off.

Think it massively depends on croatia. he's starting to get into their squads and they will presumably qualify for euro 2016, end of next season.

if someone somewhere tells him it's better to play 46 games in the championship smash the division and score 25+ goals than it is to play 15 games and score 4 goals for someone like spurs etc for his chances of going the euros, he'll stay. if someone hints he'll be ignored for the national picture if he's only playing teams like brentford or bristol city, he'll be off.

This. I can see him staying and from the sounds of the ITK he may well do.

Archived