Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

If he stays, and we still look good enough... braces and hat-tricks everywhere.

Yeah if we get that R, the next big thing is having Kram come out and say he's staying, or news of him still being here to 'fight for promotion' or w.e

Will be exciting times.

Why wouldn't he stay? Which premier league club are going to pay £9m plus for a striker who's played a few games? Everyone going on about a so called clause in his contract. None of us know that.

I think he'll stay. He's young and needs games

£9m isn't a lot for a premiership striker. All he needs to do is carrying on showing a bit of promise and out of the 20 premier league clubs, one of them will take him guaranteed. Absolutely no need for him to stay here and put up with championship football.

Why wouldn't he stay? Which premier league club are going to pay £9m plus for a striker who's played a few games? Everyone going on about a so called clause in his contract. None of us know that.

I think he'll stay. He's young and needs games

I can see a Dortmund or Feyenoord taking a punt on him to be honest.

The fact he was binned by Dinamo Zagreb can only be good for us. He'll not join Chelsea ever.

I read today on Twitter than The Sun (I would never pay to buy that rag or go on its website hence the fact I read it on twitter) that Spurs are after Mahrez for £7 million in the summer

I've seen that aswell. But 7 mill? Meh. Double that then we can talk

WYS

Real opportunity for him to make an impact tomorrow. Therefore he'll probably be benched.

I wouldn't put it past him to bench him but surely he has to start, him and Marhez are the only real threats, they should both be on the pitch for the rest of the season.

I read today on Twitter than The Sun (I would never pay to buy that rag or go on its website hence the fact I read it on twitter) that Spurs are after Mahrez for £7 million in the summer

If we go down I would swipe that money out of spurs bank account and let Mahrez go the fact we got Albrighton sitting on the side lines as Mahrez is 1 of Pearson's favourites does my head in when ever Albrighton has played for us he has been our best player on the pitch and changes games!!!!

If we go down I would swipe that money out of spurs bank account and let Mahrez go the fact we got Albrighton sitting on the side lines as Mahrez is 1 of Pearson's favourites does my head in when ever Albrighton has played for us he has been our best player on the pitch and changes games!!!!

Absolute lol

He's bang average

lol

Don't get why people are laughing at guy who praised Albrighton? True he was released by the most boring and shit team in the midlands but the games he's played this season, he has performed noticeably better than some of the sacks of shit that play week in week out. I wouldn't say he's the premiership quality I need, but seen as Schlupp needs to play at LB or wing back for us to have any hope, Albrighton should be playing week in week out.

Don't get why people are laughing at guy who praised Albrighton? True he was released by the most boring and shit team in the midlands but the games he's played this season, he has performed noticeably better than some of the sacks of shit that play week in week out. I wouldn't say he's the premiership quality I need, but seen as Schlupp needs to play at LB or wing back for us to have any hope, Albrighton should be playing week in week out.

It's alright to praise him but he's hardly been our best player when he's played has he? He's not really changed many games either. Personally not been impressed enough with him for him to start. He looks like a decent impact player but that's it at this level.

It's alright to praise him but he's hardly been our best player when he's played has he? He's not really changed many games either. Personally not been impressed enough with him for him to start. He looks like a decent impact player but that's it at this level.

In fairness he played well against Villa and then hasn't been seen since. 

And which games are you talking about here - when did we in fact turn a match around with Albrighton on the pitch?

Wow.

Archived