Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

If we go down I would swipe that money out of spurs bank account and let Mahrez go the fact we got Albrighton sitting on the side lines as Mahrez is 1 of Pearson's favourites does my head in when ever Albrighton has played for us he has been our best player on the pitch and changes games!!!!

Just re-read this again and realised I hadn't picked up on another magical part. 

lol

Mahrez is such a "favourite" that Pearson inexplicably dropped him for a few games earlier in the season. I thought he didn't drop his favourites? Or am I getting this wrong?

And which games are you talking about here - when did we in fact turn a match around with Albrighton on the pitch?

Spurs away in the Cup when his introduction was key to our victory. He also did well v Newcastle in the Cup - it was 0-0 when he came on and we went on to win the game 1-0. Also had a good game v Villa at home. They were his last 3 appearances. Nobody is saying he is Ronaldo. But surely he should be at least on the bench?

I was really disappointed with him today. Was snatching at chances, poor decision making, and lack of bravery from the wonderful cross by Mahrez. Couldnt come off soon enough today.

Hes never a left winger. He needs to be in the 6 yard box. Another tactical masterpiece by pearson

He looks frightened of going into the 18yd box let alone the 6 yd box.

Schluup comes past him on the wing, he gives him the ball then drops backwards and outwards. 

I've been very disappointed.

Surely a striker with his prolific record behind him would relish that chance that Mahrez crafted for him, not duck his head away. Thats my overriding memory of his contribution today, not up for it.

To be honest, he must be thinking what the hell have i come into.

So far he has played up front on his own, something he said in an interview, that he hadn`t done before, then today he`s moved out to the left so that Vardy can play down the middle.

He is probably as confused about what the manager is trying to do, as most of the rest of us!

Don't you lot realise that the negative attacking style we have is 100% down to Pearson? We played the same last year! Run into the corner then cut back and pass it out again!!! It's shocking!!!

We need a new manager NOW! The dice needs to be rolled again 10 games is enough time and we have nothing to lose!

Kramaric IS good enough we haven't seen him play where he needs to though (in the number 10 roll where he scored his goals from)

Id play

----------- Schmeichel

DeLaet Was Huth/Upson Simpson

-------Cambiasso James

Vardy ----- Kramaric ----- Albrighton

---------------- Ulloa

Width, pace, protection and power!!!!

Just hope their was a hidden meaning to O'Neil being in the stands today!!!

I wish we could combine him and vardy somehow. If he had more pace i think he would be deadly. Unfortunately atm he struggles to create his own chances

We don't need to combine them we need to play them bth in their ideal position! Vardy on the wing and Kramaric as a number 10

Archived