Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I'm catastrophically disappointed with Kramaric.

He's yet to have a good game.

Everton he was decent. Heard he was good at Arsenal as well?

All well and good people saying they're disappointed with him but whats he had? Playing up front on his own chasing lost causes then today played out on the wing. Not saying he's proving his worth by any means but its hard to judge him playing in the systems he is.

Clearly needs chances created for him to score. Playing with Mandzukic, Rakitic and Modric he will get lots and probably score a fair few too. 

He's too lightweight.

This he's so easily pushed of the ball it's untrue, I honestly think we've looked worse off with him in the team, hasn't got the pace to get away from defenders, gives the ball away a lot rarely see him challenge for the ball airily, I would honestly rather have ulloa nuge or vardy as the focal point of the attack over him

Wouldn't blame him if he's fed up after realisimg what he has got himself into.

One of europes hottest young properties - the way it's going, he will struggle to get a start in league 1!

Players like him and riyad need to be in a team where they don't need to 'work'. Where others do that. Think coutinho at l'pool . in our position, we weren't the best place for him to go.

Played on the left for Rijeka numerous times and Pearson is clueless for playing him there today. Oh.

Did we buy him to play as a left-winger? I thought it was GOALS we needed....

How many left-wingers in the PL score the goals that will keep their team in the league? NONE

A left-winger has never saved the day.

Watching the game yesterday I thought he was playing as a withdrawn striker (like Naismith).

Problem is nobody told him that there was nobody else in front of him (like Lukaku).

He was NEVER in the box when needed. A complete waste of talent and 9 million quid.

I would say that I feel sorry for him having to play here, but up until now he hasn't looked that much better than what we've got, irrespective of where he's been played. Yeah he's got decent feet and can do a few step overs, but the number of times he's held onto the ball try to beat all the defenders when there are players in good positions he could pass to easily is criminal. If Nugent or Vardy were doing that 95% of people would be howling for them to be taken off. 

It's obvious he has certain qualities but we haven't utilised him at all.

He's a No 10 and should be playing with a No 9 who can create space for him and with MF's who can pick him out as he's very good off the ball.

He has none of this at Leicester.

Pearson expects him to run his arse off up front on his own for 60 mins before substituting him and AN Other for two strikers. Or like yesterday when he was played out of position as an inside left.

Played on the left for Rijeka numerous times and Pearson is clueless for playing him there today. Oh.

Yeah it was a good idea then playing him on the left,whipping the ball in for our goalscorer...who was on the bench!!!!!

It's obvious he has certain qualities but we haven't utilised him at all.

He's a No 10 and should be playing with a No 9 who can create space for him and with MF's who can pick him out as he's very good off the ball.

He has none of this at Leicester.

Pearson expects him to run his arse off up front on his own for 60 mins before substituting him and AN Other for two strikers. Or like yesterday when he was played out of position as an inside left.

You would have thought that a God like Cambiasso would be ideal for threading passes to a striker who moves off his defender so well.

Maybe Camby isn't all some are talking him up to be.

Archived