Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

To back you up

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#shot-accuracy#player-stats#english-barclays-premier-league|season-2014/2015#leicester#forward#16#44#0#0#90#16/08/2014#24/05/2015#season#1#all-matches#shots#desc#90

Crazy the amount of shots he had per 90 considering some of the formations and systems he played in. But yeah, 44% accuracy is not as impressive as you'd hope. Obviously it doesn't tell the whole story as he could just be forcing shots from tight situations. Would still expect it to be above 50% though.

I hope he goes on and has a decent career anyway. Quite an exciting player to watch with a great reading of the game and a great touch to go with it.

Luis Suarez missed an insane amount of shots for Liverpool in the season before his final one.

The important aspect is that a) he gets himself into shooting positions and b) he creates those opportunities for himself. Accuracy can be worked on and comes with fitness. Look at Vardy, he has never been that clinical until this season.

He was bought in The January window last year as a guaranteed stayer for the club. I think we astutely broke the bank preparing to bounce straight back up from relegation.

He must have slapped Mrs Raniei's arse when they met or something this is all quite bizarre!

The sooner the lad finds pastures new the better for all parties, those on here clamouring for him like hes the messiah I've not understood as we've seen next o fck all of him! Our manager who's taken us to top and now second in the table with only 2 defeats in 20, I trust a damn site more than peoples You Tube and FIFA expertise. Sometimes things don't work out, good luck to the lad.

Luis Suarez missed an insane amount of shots for Liverpool in the season before his final one.

The important aspect is that a) he gets himself into shooting positions and b) he creates those opportunities for himself. Accuracy can be worked on and comes with fitness. Look at Vardy, he has never been that clinical until this season.

Agreed, he makes things happen. Pretty sure the reason most people dislike him is his odd shot choice a few times. Would love to hear the reasons for him not having a future at the club (the next 6 months) anyway. We must have another striker coming in.

Agreed, he makes things happen. Pretty sure the reason most people dislike him is his odd shot choice a few times. Would love to hear the reasons for him not having a future at the club (the next 6 months) anyway. We must have another striker coming in.

I don't dislike the lad, he has some potential I don't think anyone would disagree... But I've not seen enough to warrant the absolute bumming he seems to get on here. It's those reactions I'm usually arguing against.

I don't dislike the lad, he has some potential I don't think anyone would disagree... But I've not seen enough to warrant the absolute bumming he seems to get on here. It's those reactions I'm usually arguing against.

it's the converse with me, I've seen enough of ulloa and Okazaki to warrant a kramaric start today.

This is in your own head.

Nobody here has claimed he is the messiah. That is in contrast to people who have declared him shit on the basis of what they are not seeing (not playing) rather than what they are.

He has made what 15 appearances for us? In a new country. Off the bench. In unsuited formations. With a lack of match fitness. And usually along with the rest of the second string.

It's ridiculous for anyone to claim he is shit or messiah. All I, and others have done is pointed out his strengths compared to what our other strikers offer and have speculated on whether he would improve us.

Not everything needs to be so black and white.

Imo, either CR thinks he's not working hard enough to warrant a place in the team or there's been some bad blood between them (Krama's dad probably adding to this by doing "concerned parent" part on his behalf, surely this won't impress Don Claudio).

It's a pity we haven't seen the best of Krama. Perhaps he wasn't given enough chances to shine. On the other hand it's hard to blame Ranieri for that. The league table proves he was probably right to keep Kramaric away. It really shows how much depth there is in the squad, when you keep a talented Croatian international off the bench and the results still go your way.

Oh well, all the best to the lad... If he really is leaving, I think I found a perfect farewell song for him:

"Are you devil or angel?

Are you question or answer?
KRA, MA, you are an enigma
KRA, MA, you are really a mystery
a mystery..."

This is in your own head.

Nobody here has claimed he is the messiah. That is in contrast to people who have declared him shit on the basis of what they are not seeing (not playing) rather than what they are.

He has made what 15 appearances for us? In a new country. Off the bench. In unsuited formations. With a lack of match fitness. And usually along with the rest of the second string.

It's ridiculous for anyone to claim he is shit or messiah. All I, and others have done is pointed out his strengths compared to what our other strikers offer and have speculated on whether he would improve us.

Not everything needs to be so black and white.

No it's from what I've read... Like people predicting 25 goals before the season started. The crying like children when not picked, the massive exaggeration of his finishing abilities based on performances in a very poor league etc.

it's the converse with me, I've seen enough of ulloa and Okazaki to warrant a kramaric start today.

Well I'm a believer in players earning their starts, rather then being on the back of someone else's. I've seen nothing in the chances he has had, Ranieri clearly doesn't fancy him at all.

I have to go with the manager on this one.

I really wanted him to succeed, but if two successive managers dont give him a run of games, he obviously isnt doing it in training. Ulloa and Okasaki havent been great, so if this chap can't even get on our bench then that says it all.

For the record, when I've seen him he's looked classy, and Steve Walsh doesn't get many wrong.

A shame all round.

Today's the day that has 99% convinced me that he's a goner. It was the perfect chance to play him and he wasn't even in the squad. I think he will go on to have a successful footballing career, but it won't be here, and I wish him the best.

What's to say he wasn't playing today because he may be starting Wednesday? Highly doubtful I know.

With Ranieri saying if he stays he's wasting 6 months. Does that mean he plans to use Kramaric next season? And wants him to play first team on loan somewhere

Well looks like he's out the door then unless he's happy sitting around and not even making the bench.

Shame.

I stand by what I said before and that he's been a victim of the change of manager. Pearson bought him to play in a Pearson team. His style of play is obviously not what Ranieri is looking for and by our limited resources up front this season, it doesn't look as thought Kram has busted a nut to convince Ranieri that he can adapt.

I'certain he'd have seen more game time had Pearson still been here.

I'm certainly not putting Kram down as a mistake by our scouting team though. He'll be a good player in a team that he fits in to, I'm certain.

Archived