Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

I swear if BT get this on a Monday night I'll personally go down to their offices to take a massive steaming shit on the receptionist's desk.

i doubt it though, i think for the neutral, aston villa vs leicester is the most uninteresting game of the draw

Half a chance of it being on TV, somebody mentioned we can't play on the sat so let's hope they don't ruin it by playing on a Friday or Monday night.

Why can't we play on the Saturday?

God I hope that's true. Get back from Germany at 3pm on Saturday

Birmingham at home in the league on the Saturday mate.

Birmingham at home in the league on the Saturday mate.

Must not get excited about a Leicester/Derby Quarter Final, must not get excited about a Leicester/Derby Quarter Final, must not get excited about a Leicester/Derby Quarter Final.

One of their fans on their forum said that when they came to the KP it was the game where they created the most chances! Didn't realise things were that bad at Villa lol

Then somebody else has said we owe them one as we were lucky,they must have been pissed

will there be another six tele games? this round there was friday night, sat lunchtime, sat evening, sunday 2pm, sunday 4pm and monday night. so we will almost definitely be on tele if that's still the case, derby/reading won't so it's only 1 of the other 7 who avoids it.

I'd be delighted if Wasyl brutalised Clark, the more injuries to that little **** the better. Winnable match against a shit team, provide the refs aren't trying to hand the match to villa again by sending our players off for being assaulted, we'll be fine.

I'll be very pissed off if we knock Spurs out only to be sent packing by this crock of utter shite. This has potential to be fantastic, but as much potential to be gutting.

Put it like this, If spurs had drawn villa, they'd be thinking of who they were going to get in the next round. We just beat spurs....

Put it like this, If spurs had drawn villa, they'd be thinking of who they were going to get in the next round. We just beat spurs....

Aye, but Spurs are better than us. Villa, as much as this sickens me, are actually above us.

It's a very tough one to call. I think the two single worst displays I've seen from teams this season have got to be Villa away at us and us away at Villa.

Archived