Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

For fvcks sake. Why cant we EVER have a favourable draw?

Still it is winnable and we will get a big allocation so could be worse. Will go if they don't take the piss with the prices like in the league

Yeah, but what about the next round...? :whistle:

Wouldn't mind Villa at home, I never like 'disrespecting' opposition but they're ****ing awful and we could do them with ease.

Again another game where I don't understand why we were so shit ourselves when we played them at Villa Park - That has been the most frustrating thing about this season, in games where we've played opposition that really are very poor yet we've been so bloody awful in those games ourself!

BOOM! Winnable, very winnable, which means we'll be awful and lose.

could've been better but could definitely have been worse. avoided the top 5 or 6 teams in it so gotta take that. as everyone's said if it was at home I'd be booking quarter final weekend off work already but this won't be so easy being away. can see us outnumbering villa fans if they let us have enough tickets though, like forest a few years back.

Archived