Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

Anyone other than me there in January 2001? City had Peter Failure as manager, Ade Akinbiyi - and Roberto Mancini. Arnar Gunnlaugsson scored a fantastic goal and we won 2-1. It was the season we had the best chance ever to win it - and we lost to Wycombe.

I would imagine his goal per game ratio will still be worse than Ulloa.

So ulloa is better than benteke lol villa are set up to score few goals. Aguero would struggle to score for villa this season. The fact is he has 31 prem goals in sixty something games which is very impressive.

I was at Villa yesterday. Bournemouth had 5,800 fans there. Should be a decent ticket allocation. Hoping it's on Monday night as I'm out of the country that weekend.

Football League started playing games abroad now Geoff? Or do you mean you are in Cardiff?

Anyone other than me there in January 2001? City had Peter Failure as manager, Ade Akinbiyi - and Roberto Mancini. Arnar Gunnlaugsson scored a fantastic goal and we won 2-1. It was the season we had the best chance ever to win it - and we lost to Wycombe.

My first ever away game that.

Yep. :(

Guest bss9401

Can we beat villa? Certainty. Will we win the Cup? I don't honestly think so. I will settle for a Wembley semi right now; then who knows? I don't particularly like the draw but it would be a great match to win.

Yes was mental, when gunnlaugsson picked up on Peter schmeichel's mistake banged of the bar and in

Come on Geoff, priorities!

Holiday booked. That takes priority  :thumbup:

Football League started playing games abroad now Geoff? Or do you mean you are in Cardiff?

I'm at Cardiff-Derby this Saturday, Wolves the weekend after, holiday the week after that  :D

How did Villa and their new signing look Geoff?

Villa did nothing first half but were not bad second half, the new lad scored a belter; they were playing effectively Bournemouth's second string

Holiday booked. That takes priority :thumbup:

I'm at Cardiff-Derby this Saturday, Wolves the weekend after, holiday the week after that :D

Villa did nothing first half but were not bad second half, the new lad scored a belter; they were playing effectively Bournemouth's second string

So assume your are Geoff off talk sport ? Hello btw ;)

Archived