Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

I find it hard to understand how anyone can argue Cambiasso hasn't upped a gear over the past two months or so.

Like them all, he looks so much better now than he did in our dismal, mid season run.

I'm struggling to find anyone who can argue with that and that's the point I'm making here.

It's on the back of changing up the formation, playing our best team and the confidence that's come with it.

We look a completely different side to how we were over Christmas and Cambiasso looks rejuvenated.

If you wish for me to think anything other than this, then sorry, I won't, because I don't.

In terms of wanting to look right..I'm sure I said I'd replace Pearson before Christmas..so on that score, I couldn't look more wrong.......

But you keep on with your psychology about my trying to look this, that or the other. And suggesting this, that or the other. It clearly makes you feel better.

Col, it just doesn't matter pal........just let people be and set them an example

I find it hard to understand how anyone can argue Cambiasso hasn't upped a gear over the past two months or so.

Like them all, he looks so much better now than he did in our dismal, mid season run.

I'm struggling to find anyone who can argue with that and that's the point I'm making here.

It's on the back of changing up the formation, playing our best team and the confidence that's come with it.

We look a completely different side to how we were over Christmas and Cambiasso looks rejuvenated.

If you wish for me to think anything other than this, then sorry, I won't, because I don't.

The point is, Colin, most people would actually agree with the notion that Cambiasso has performed on the same level ever since he came aboard.

It's just that he's managed to lift the rest of the team so they up their ante acccordingly.

Personally I think during the bad run cambiasso looked to good. It was like watching kaka in the MLS. He was passing it off and flicking it on to where the quality of player that he plays with would be. For me cambiasso and the team have just adjusted to playing with eachother. They also don't really use him as a 'get out of jail' pass as much anymore

Col, it just doesn't matter pal........just let people be and set them an example

lol..I do try mate.....

But then I think...nah, not having that...and post....

I love Cambiasso too...especially his commitment to the club. He's a legend...

BUT I still believe it's been Pearson who's sorted our mess out. He's finally learnt to play a formation which maximises Cambiasso's effectiveness. It maximises everyone's effectiveness.

Cambiasso needed support in the middle, Morgan needed support in the defence.

And Nige has sorted it.

(I'll stop now........ :thumbup:)

Doing the rounds on Twitter that when James was down about to be taken off, Cambiasso tapped him on the back and said "We do this for you".

And Schlupp

The point is, Colin, most people would actually agree with the notion that Cambiasso has performed on the same level ever since he came aboard.

It's just that he's managed to lift the rest of the team so they up their ante acccordingly.

This for me.

In terms of wanting to look right..I'm sure I said I'd replace Pearson before Christmas..so on that score, I couldn't look more wrong.......

But you keep on with your psychology about my trying to look this, that or the other. And suggesting this, that or the other. It clearly makes you feel better.

I don't think he has upped a gear, I think now everybody understands the way he plays, before he was like 5 passes ahead of everybody else now e.g Ulloa gets on the end of the pass instead of not being in that area at all. Also cambiasso has got used to BPL life

Anyone know of they're still selling the home shirt in te club store? Dying to get one with Cambiasso on the back but lcfc direct only has the shorts and socks.

I'm dying to get one too... 

The guy is absolute class and make no mistake, we'd be down by now if we didn't have him (same with Huth). The way he dictates play, but also organises and encourages pretty much everyone around him is fantastic. He puts absolutely everything into each game he possibly can. He was brilliant yesterday yet again, even if it wasn't as obviously as at other times recently. 

I have never wanted anything as much as I want an LCFC top with Cambiasso or Esteban printed on it.

Ok, maybe i'm exaggerating somewhat. But I really want one as a memento.

You'd best get one mate.

In a few years time they'd sell to the highest bidder should you ever wish to offload.

And I suspect it will be this season's shirt which would sell best.

Better still, get one and get it signed by the man himself. Then frame it.

:thumbup:

Did anyone see him really OTT applaud Schlupp yesterday after his cross went out for a corner? Completely cracked me up.

Hahaha yeah he ran like 15 yards to get right in his face and clap. Schlupp looked well confused and just jogged off lol.

Yes, you drool over Cambiasso.

I get it.

Really getting silly and personal now Col City. Being a bit of a twat if truth be known.

I am someone who loves football, as I have said on this forum before, I watch football everywhere as it is my passion, I have followed England abroad and have even dragged the Mrs to any game I can find if we are abroad on hols.

I started this thread because I (in my opinion) feel lucky to have seen such a class player in a Leicester shirt.

I do not believe he is the saviour of the world, I do not believe he is the saviour of our season ( there are many factors there, as a number of people have pointed out, for example Huth).

If he has a poor game against Sunderland, will you be poised to assassinate him on here?

Oh and with reference to an earlier post. Why do you make reference to younger posters as if their opinions are somehow inferior? Who made you President of opinions.

Football really does highlight how people's opinions can vary when faced with something, even more so than politics. I hate to think who you could've voted for! ( UKIP PERHAPS?)

Schlupp was absolutely out of it up until that run, was just watching play go by. Pearson had already spoken/shouted at him several times. Was right to give him some encouragement that he was getting on the right track. Coincidence or not but Schlupp was a lot better after that.

Really getting silly and personal now Col City. Being a bit of a twat if truth be known.

I am someone who loves football, as I have said on this forum before, I watch football everywhere as it is my passion, I have followed England abroad and have even dragged the Mrs to any game I can find if we are abroad on hols.

I started this thread because I (in my opinion) feel lucky to have seen such a class player in a Leicester shirt.

I do not believe he is the saviour of the world, I do not believe he is the saviour of our season ( there are many factors there, as a number of people have pointed out, for example Huth).

If he has a poor game against Sunderland, will you be poised to assassinate him on here?

Oh and with reference to an earlier post. Why do you make reference to younger posters as if their opinions are somehow inferior? Who made you President of opinions.

Football really does highlight how people's opinions can vary when faced with something, even more so than politics. I hate to think who you could've voted for! ( UKIP PERHAPS?)

Are you aware of the concept of irony?

Are you aware of the concept of irony?

Clearly not...

lol

I was being serious over the shirt though bud..get one quick!

I intend to do the same..and have 'Cambiasso' on the front (with a bald head) and 'Clattermole for England!' on the back.

And in little writing on the bottom 'I'm a UKIP' supporter...

Edit..I was joking about the UKIP bit, but Weller seems to think that's somehow relevant?

Archived