Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

You've never mentioned you're a fan of Huth?

I guess thta's a joke;

However I'm a fan of every City player (except maybe DS) and that certainly includes Huth and Camby.

Are you able to make posts without mentioning either Huth or Cambiasso?

I think I mention every City player unlike some posters here who only have eyes for 1.

I think I mention every City player unlike some posters here who only have eyes for 1.

FIF and Col City, you really have become boring and predictable.

I don't think it's Cambiasso that has turned our season round, it has been the whole team and a great contribution from the fans.

However I started this thread ages ago because I have been particularly impressed with everything about this player.

Yes FIF and Col City, amazing, you're correct, he's not MOM every game. That's not what people are saying.

His contribution is brilliant though and considering that he has been considered World Class by many pundits with a lot more experience than any of us (that includes you two, FIF And Col City), I am so pleased to see such a professional attitude at the twighlight of his career.

Because of a knee operation I had to sit right down at the front today. FIF I think Huth is brilliant but it was clearly Cambiasso marshalling the defence on set pieces.

Whatever Cambiasso chooses to do next season, I feel very lucky to have seen such a player in a City shirt.

Love the guy!  Class act all over the pitch.  It has to be said that he has been one of the very best signings we have ever made.  Skill, talent, heart, fitness, stamina, vision, ability, passion, leadership...  the list goes on.  

BUT... he gave the ball away cheaply like 3 times today - just wasn't up to his normal standard.

Made a few poor passes today should have done better with his shot on goal shouldn't start against Sunderland obviously passed his best

Hmm cant quite make out if you're serious or just a really bad wum. :dry:

FIF and Col City, you really have become boring and predictable.

I don't think it's Cambiasso that has turned our season round, it has been the whole team and a great contribution from the fans.

However I started this thread ages ago because I have been particularly impressed with everything about this player.

Yes FIF and Col City, amazing, you're correct, he's not MOM every game. That's not what people are saying.

His contribution is brilliant though and considering that he has been considered World Class by many pundits with a lot more experience than any of us (that includes you two, FIF And Col City), I am so pleased to see such a professional attitude at the twighlight of his career.

Because of a knee operation I had to sit right down at the front today. FIF I think Huth is brilliant but it was clearly Cambiasso marshalling the defence on set pieces.

Whatever Cambiasso chooses to do next season, I feel very lucky to have seen such a player in a City shirt.

Christ mate, you're boring!

I'm almost embarrassed that you're an older bloke (I assume), like me, and yet you drivel over a footballer this much. The young uns on here, I can understand. They've never seen City do so well as recently.

The fact is, Cambiasso has really upped his game over the past month or two. They ALL have.

He had a spell, like they all did, when he was pretty awful. (Remember that...when we didn't win in God knows how many games..with or without Cambiasso?) I saw him not tracking back, running out of energy and doing pretty much naff all..for quite some time.

Cambiasso has benefitted from having the three in midfield (did I not say he would?), because he has an extra set of legs with him. He's also benefitted from having Huth at the back. For me, THIS man has been the main difference. He's a rock! He instills confidence in Wes, the formation change has worked (how good has Wasa been) and all is rosy in the garden.

Cambiasso has BENEFITTED from this change.

His professionalism has never been in question. His commitment, his work rate...all exemplary.

But you make out like he's God's gift. For months, he wasn't.

NOW, the team oozes confidence, the formation plays to all his strengths and it's working.

Pearson HAS finally learnt...hats off to all those people who (I'm never sure if they genuinely thought it would happen or if they just didn't want a managerial change...that's for another debate), continued to back him. He's very nearly seen us over the finishing line.

So much so, that I've said for weeks that I can only see us winning (Chelsea aside).

For me, the difference has been the formation, Nigel Pearson learning and Huth...

Every one of our players have stepped up, looked like different players and are brimming with confidence.

Cambiasso has been ONE of these players. For months (like all of them), he was distinctly average.

Over and out.

I take back the fact that he is clearly the best player to ever play for us. I reckon he's the best player to ever set foot in England. Anyone disagree?

Archived