Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

I remember laughing when i heard that interview before the West Ham game where he said 'staying up would be like winning another trophy'.

Player of the season, give him the freedom of the city would litereally lick the sweat off his bald head.

Soothsayer of the year too!

I feel like the entire season has just been summarised in eight words.

I'm pretty sure you were at the game so probably didn't see as well as I did on my stream, but I thought of this when the full time whistle blew.

There was a shot of a few of our players going mental (albrighton, think kasper and perhaps kingy) in a huddle cos obviously we'd just stayed up. Then schlupp walks into the picture to join the huddle looking super confused, almost as if to say "come on guys a point at Sunderland, not worth this much celebration". Then there was a split second where he thought **** it this is a good point let's celebrate!

Then someone told him we were safe and he finally seemed to understand hahaha. Was a perfect schlupp moment captured in ten seconds or so.

I'm pretty sure you were at the game so probably didn't see as well as I did on my stream, but I thought of this when the full time whistle blew.

There was a shot of a few of our players going mental (albrighton, think kasper and perhaps kingy) in a huddle cos obviously we'd just stayed up. Then schlupp walks into the picture to join the huddle looking super confused, almost as if to say "come on guys a point at Sunderland, not worth this much celebration". Then there was a split second where he thought **** it this is a good point let's celebrate!

Then someone told him we were safe and he finally seemed to understand hahaha. Was a perfect schlupp moment captured in ten seconds or so.

Saw that on MOTD. lol Brilliant.

Was at the gane yesterday, unfortunately in the home end as my mate was a sunderland fan. I am privileged to say that ive finally witnessed cambiasso play. Thought he looks like more of a captain then wes, constantly organising the team and getting payers fired up. Fanatistic support from our lot, did snigger at the pedo chants though.

Guest LCFC_World

Need to get this guy a new contract. Player of the season for me. From the first time I seen him against Stoke, I knew he was going to be massive for out team. 

everytime I see one of his passes I'm amazed...amazed that someone somewhere had the utter gall to say to someone else, "I've got a good idea...let go to Milano and talk to Cambiasso"......just how improbable was that???????

The only issue for me is why would he bother signing a new deal? He came over to play in the premier league and test himself, he done that. Realistically next season won't be able to top this, our aim will be to survive again and once more he's completed that objective this season, he has very little to gain by signing on again.

The only issue for me is why would he bother signing a new deal? He came over to play in the premier league and test himself, he done that. Realistically next season won't be able to top this, our aim will be to survive again and once more he's completed that objective this season, he has very little to gain by signing on again.

He has very little to gain from signing for anybody else for one season before he retires either

I hope he re-performs the Cambiasso remix of Rafa La Bamba instead of doing a speech when he picks up his POTY award.

I'd settle for some Rick Astley from him when announcing he signs for another year....

" never gonna give you up...."

Yes saw that. Overs 11k, not bad for someone supposed to be less fit then the rest.

The man is brilliant, seems to play better even in the last 10, when normal players are feeling it. Sign of real class and understanding of the game.

Archived