Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Did anyone see him at the end, he was first over to the fans and had his hands aloft like he'd won the league. 

He will sign another year guaranteed. after he went to the fans he went and hugged pearson, they clearly bond well. He's staying lads, mark my words.

Those last ten minutes he just came into his own. So good. Amazing fitness to get through a whole season and still stroll around the pitch in the 90th minute of the 37th game of the season. Maybe the best player ever to pull on the royal blue, certainly up there.

Did anyone see him at the end, he was first over to the fans and had his hands aloft like he'd won the league. 

He will sign another year guaranteed. after he went to the fans he went and hugged pearson, they clearly bond well. He's staying lads, mark my words.

i read it the exact opposite - like it was mission accomplished and time to move on

hopefully you're right

He's surely going to stay isn't he? Toppest of top geezers

I'd be surprised if he didn't. Other offers definitely coming his way, he could go take £150k a week in the Far East but you just suspect he's not that guy.

I remember laughing when i heard that interview before the West Ham game where he said 'staying up would be like winning another trophy'.

Player of the season, give him the freedom of the city would litereally lick the sweat off his bald head.

I'd be surprised if he didn't. Other offers definitely coming his way, he could go take £150k a week in the Far East but you just suspect he's not that guy.

He cares too much about his family to move to some obscure country for cash he doesn't need IMO. He will be with us next year in some capacity i pray

Yep, you'd imagine he could have done that last summer if he wanted. Yet he chose a relegation scrap with Leicester City. One more year Esteban.

Archived