Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Clearly not...

lol

I was being serious over the shirt though bud..get one quick!

I intend to do the same..and have 'Cambiasso' on the front (with a bald head) and 'Clattermole for England!' on the back.

And in little writing on the bottom 'I'm a UKIP' supporter...

:thumbup:

Edit..I was joking about the UKIP bit, but Weller seems to think that's somehow relevant?

I was just thinking, some people on here have the right to vote don't they? Anyone who (sincerely) attempts to win an argument by adding the word FACT at the end of their spurious waffle should not only be denied the vote, they should also have their testicles removed.

FACT

Really getting silly and personal now Col City. Being a bit of a twat if truth be known.

I am someone who loves football, as I have said on this forum before, I watch football everywhere as it is my passion, I have followed England abroad and have even dragged the Mrs to any game I can find if we are abroad on hols.

I started this thread because I (in my opinion) feel lucky to have seen such a class player in a Leicester shirt.

I do not believe he is the saviour of the world, I do not believe he is the saviour of our season ( there are many factors there, as a number of people have pointed out, for example Huth).

If he has a poor game against Sunderland, will you be poised to assassinate him on here?

Oh and with reference to an earlier post. Why do you make reference to younger posters as if their opinions are somehow inferior? Who made you President of opinions.

Football really does highlight how people's opinions can vary when faced with something, even more so than politics. I hate to think who you could've voted for! ( UKIP PERHAPS?)

Fair play mate..you clearly know you're football.

But so do I. I've followed City possibly as long as you have?

I think you kinda kicked off with criticism of mine and FIF's views? Boring etc...

If you give it, you must take it too.

Cambiasso is a fine player for us..I do concur.

I was just thinking, some people on here have the right to vote don't they? Anyone who (sincerely) attempts to win an argument by adding the word FACT at the end of their spurious waffle should not only be denied the vote, they should also have their testicles removed.

FACT

lol

I just spat out my morning cuppa!

Did anyone see him really OTT applaud Schlupp yesterday after his cross went out for a corner? Completely cracked me up.

As funny as that was, I'd rather that than someone like Rooney shouting his mouth off like he did when Cambiasso equalised against Utd in September. 

Much prefer positive encouragement like that than angrily pissing off your team-mates even more.

Fair play mate..you clearly know you're football.

But so do I. I've followed City possibly as long as you have?

I think you kinda kicked off with criticism of mine and FIF's views? Boring etc...

If you give it, you must take it too.

Cambiasso is a fine player for us..I do concur.

I think I might be football, how do I make sure?

I don't think he has upped a gear, I think now everybody understands the way he plays, before he was like 5 passes ahead of everybody else now e.g Ulloa gets on the end of the pass instead of not being in that area at all. Also cambiasso has got used to BPL life

I agree he hasn't upped a gear, it's that Huth has arrived and lifted everyone and the team. Thank Huth.

You'd best get one mate.

In a few years time they'd sell to the highest bidder should you ever wish to offload.

And I suspect it will be this season's shirt which would sell best.

Better still, get one and get it signed by the man himself. Then frame it.

:thumbup:

I thought we had run out of A's ?

Hopefully, we will get another chance in a few months

I think we also need to applaud him for the way he manages to handle playing so often at his age. He hardly ever gets substituted on 60 mins like you would expect and it isn't like he plays as a defensive midfielder who doesn't move a lot. The way he ran to cover the left hand side when they had a goal kick after he hit the side netting, you'd find it amazing to think he's 34.

I wish I'd got a shirt with his name on :(

Robbed: Eden Hazard Pips 2015 FWA Footballer Of The Year Award From Under Esteban Cambiasso’s Nose

by Chris | 12th, May 2015

• facebook-share-button.png

By Chris Wright

Having already snaffled up the PFA Player of the Year award a week or two back, Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has today completed the set after also being voted the Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year (i.e, the one Scott Parker won) for 2015 as well.

Hazard, who will be formally presented with the award at a glitzy bash in London on May 21st, topped the poll of over 300 journalists with a comprehensive 53% of the vote – comfortably ahead of Harry Kane in second place.

John Terry came in third with fellow Chelsea cohorts Cesc Fabregas, Branislav Ivanovic and Thibaut Courtois all making the FWA’s top 10 – the other four players being Alexis Sanchez, David De Gea, Sergio Aguero and Esteban Cambiasso.

FWA chairman Andy Dunn, football columnist for the Sunday Mirror, said:

“The list of truly world class players on the Football Writers’ Association roll of honour is a long one and Eden Hazard is a worthy addition.

“A creator, a goalscorer and the hardest of workers, Hazard has been a constant source of threat for the Barclays Premier League champions.

“But it is not just his trickery, his pace, his artistry and his marksmanship that make Hazard such an invaluable component of Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea squad, it is his durability.

“Hazard has started all 36 Premier League matches and, considering the particularly close attention he receives from opponents, that is a feat in itself.”

Fun fact: As well as Hazard’s clean sweep, the three previous end-of-season PFA and FWA awards have both been won by the same player: Luis Suarez in 2014, Gareth Bale in 2013 and Robin van Persie back in 2012.

<p>

Robbed: Eden Hazard Pips 2015 FWA Footballer Of The Year Award From Under Esteban Cambiasso’s Nose

by Chris | 12th, May 2015

• facebook-share-button.png

By Chris Wright

View image | gettyimages.com

Having already snaffled up the PFA Player of the Year award a week or two back, Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has today completed the set after also being voted the Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year (i.e, the one Scott Parker won) for 2015 as well.

Hazard, who will be formally presented with the award at a glitzy bash in London on May 21st, topped the poll of over 300 journalists with a comprehensive 53% of the vote – comfortably ahead of Harry Kane in second place.

John Terry came in third with fellow Chelsea cohorts Cesc Fabregas, Branislav Ivanovic and Thibaut Courtois all making the FWA’s top 10 – the other four players being Alexis Sanchez, David De Gea, Sergio Aguero and Esteban Cambiasso.

FWA chairman Andy Dunn, football columnist for the Sunday Mirror, said:

“The list of truly world class players on the Football Writers’ Association roll of honour is a long one and Eden Hazard is a worthy addition.

“A creator, a goalscorer and the hardest of workers, Hazard has been a constant source of threat for the Barclays Premier League champions.

“But it is not just his trickery, his pace, his artistry and his marksmanship that make Hazard such an invaluable component of Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea squad, it is his durability.

“Hazard has started all 36 Premier League matches and, considering the particularly close attention he receives from opponents, that is a feat in itself.”

Fun fact: As well as Hazard’s clean sweep, the three previous end-of-season PFA and FWA awards have both been won by the same player: Luis Suarez in 2014, Gareth Bale in 2013 and Robin van Persie back in 2012.

Not a bad list to be in!

Best League In The World© - and the only English players in that list are an aging defender and a striker, who at present, can only be labelled a one-season wonder. Wow.

Kudos to the both of them - and Esteban. What an impact he's had ever since arriving.  :appl:

my girlfriend is due in July but we're having a girl so it's going to be difficult to persuade her lol

It's got to be August, 18th. Esteban Day - you know that, right?

How about feeding her with some medication that help push the due date a bit further back? :ph34r:

It's got to be August, 18th. Esteban Day - you know that, right?

How about feeding her with some medication that help push the due date a bit further back? :ph34r:

**** me she's moody enough now so no chance i could make her go a month overdue lol

Archived