Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Yeah but you're like 12 or something so don't ruin my nostalgic dreams.

hey im 21 im an adult. 

he was great. was. he isn't anymore. it would ruined the great memories and it would ruin the great chance we have as a club. hate to break it to you man. 

O'Neill would be perfect as we are playing the formation he was so successful with before so the players wouldn't have to get used to a new formation.

well he wouldn't

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod Martin O'Neill.

It'd probably be a disaster but make it happen Thai people. It's like Stone Rose reforming. I need to see it even though I know it'll be a bit tragic.

Brilliant,I was at Spike Island and thought they were the best thing I'd ever seen,went to Heaton Park 20 odd years later and thought "F**k me he can't really sing"!!!

Bet365

Sean Dyche 4/1

Michael Laudrup 6/1

Sam Allardyce 6/1

Roberto Di Matteo 8/1

Harry Redknapp 10/1

Martin O'Neill 10/1

Paul Lambert 16/1

David Moyes 20/1

Karl Robinson 20/1

Neil Lennon 20/1

Gus Poyet 25/1

Neil Warnock 25/1

Gianfranco Zola 33/1

Owen Coyle 33/1

Phil Parkinson 33/1

Tony Mowbray 33/1

Brian McDermott 40/1

Roy Keane 40/1

Sky

Martin O'Neill - 4/1

Esteban Cambiasso 10/1

Sam Allardyce 5/1

Sean Dyche 5/1

Roberto Di Matteo 7/1

Paul Dickov 12/1

Neil Lennon 12/1

Jurgen Klopp 12/1

Gus Hiddink 25/1

Michael Laudrup 25/1

Patrick Viera 18/1

ONLY the bolded ones.

Somehow I don't think it'll be Big Sam, I think he'll stick by his word and take some time off. Normally he does have gaps between jobs.

I can see it being Paul Lambert, that's who i think will be likely. Also Lambert likes to follow in MON's footsteps (managed both Leicester,Villa and Wycombe)

Deep down I know nobody of power at the club will read this, but Sean Dyche CANNOT manage our club. We have witnessed all season his bitterness at our spending and running of our club. I can't be bothered with it. He's a good manager who done really well with a low budget and semi decent squad in the Championship, but that is all he is at this moment in time. If anyone here thinks this man may bring this club forward need to give their head a wobble. One of the favourites from the bookies, MY ARSE.

Archived