Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

anyone got a good video of pre-match? not the champions league song, i've seen that about 300 times on diff videos and they all stop when the music ends and that wasn't the best bit. the 5 mins after that were but no fu cker has recorded them </3

Guest CityFan 06
2 minutes ago, tyfox said:

Atmosphere was very quiet today but that's not a common feature so no problems there. I do wonder weather the fans will get on the players backs if displays like today continue

Hopefully not, that's just when the players need the fans the most. 

Guest CityFan 06
Just now, tyfox said:

I agree. Last year even when we went behind the crowd roared them on

Yep, and that's what's needed. Often last season when we conceded it was met with our chants & encouragement, that's important.

2 hours ago, AlphaMaleFox said:

Can we ban clappers in East Stand and Spion Kop? Leave it, of course, to Family Stand (kids love to be involved) and to West Stand (that is all noise they can make anyway). 

Sometimes today we L1, we could see that Union FS boys were giving it all in SK1 but we couldn't hear them and join them in songs (and vice versa), because  of these awful clappers' noise. Sorry everyone involved, but an atmosphere isn't created by a cacophony of thunderous but random artificial sounds. It is created by chanting, full stop. 

Anyway, like our players, we were not at the races today. Must do better next time.

Spot on. 

3 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Hopefully not, that's just when the players need the fans the most. 

Well they already were today. I swear some folk are more happy with disappointing performances where they can scream abuse. 

It wasnt great today but it's still decent compared to many a Premier League ground.