Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Would you rather...?

Vardy or Win?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather Vardy scores this Saturday and we lose, or that we win and Vardy doesn't score?

• Vardy scores - we lose
    • Vardy doesn't score - we win

3 points.....

The title may be unrealistic, but top 4 isnt, especially with 3 points here.

I can't believe we're even talking about a top 4 finish being realistic after nearly getting relegated last season. It really is unbelievable. I've not given myself permission to believe yet this season, because I can't quite believe how well we're doing. But if we win tomorrow, I might just have to start believing that top 4 might just be possble. It's unbelievable Jeff

I can't believe we're even talking about a top 4 finish being realistic after nearly getting relegated last season. It really is unbelievable. I've not given myself permission to believe yet this season, because I can't quite believe how well we're doing. But if we win tomorrow, I might just have to start believing that top 4 might just be possble. It's unbelievable Jeff

When you think how close we came to playing championship football this season it's frightening.

3 points

But if we lose tomorrow and Vardy scores it will put a smile on my face.

Tougher question is what would make you happier:

3 points and no Vardy goal.

Or 2-2 with Vardy getting a last minute winner?

a tough one, but i think 101% of this forum would rather have 3 points and a vardy goal than 3 points and no vardy goal

I know how I worded my original comment, reading back didn't come across as I was thinking. Sorry.

I would never be happy for us to lose, far from it.

Ideally a Leicester win and Vardy scoring is the Ideal situation for us all.

But out of the choices given, for me I would pick Vardys goal scoring run to continue tomorrow, and hopefully for many more matches, as he deserves all the headlines at the moment.

3 points

But if we lose tomorrow and Vardy scores it will put a smile on my face.

Tougher question is what would make you happier:

3 points and no Vardy goal.

Or 2-2 with Vardy getting a last minute winner?

a tough one, but i think 101% of this forum would rather have 3 points and a vardy goal than 3 points and no vardy goal

But I didn't ask what you would prefer, but what would make you happier? Imagine leaving the stadium tomorrow and we have just beaten a toothless Manchester United 2-0, or leaving the stadium after a pulsating end to end match with Vardy scoring an equaliser in the last minute.

I actually enjoy last minute equalisers as much as comfortable wins, if not more, add to that Vardy scoring...

Think of Max Gradel vs MK Dons or when we beat them 2-0 at home.

I bet Chelsea fans can't believe they're not even talking of a top 4 finish......

Is it likely? No....Possible? Yes!

Guest bss9401

3 points pretty much every time unless, for example we are safe and have nothing but pride to play for. If we are drawing or one down at 90 minutes tomorrow and Vardy has a choice between an easy pass to set up a goal or going for glory I would expect him to pass.

3 points obviously.

How about this though:

0-1 or 1-10 and the record?

1 point or lose and the record?

3 points or 1 point and the record?

10-0 or 2-1 and the record?

3 points

1-10 and the record

1 point

3 points

2-1 and the record

Some terrible horse shit being spouted here. Title challenge and Europe. **** me, totally oblivious to the roller coaster of excitement we've had. Ask arsenal fans if they're happy? They constantly fall short of the title and the champions league and they're miserable.

The premier league all time goal scoring record from a a lad that previously played non league 3 years ago? Fairy tail.

And the lad who was taking about the 1930s? Behave....

I would rather have the points if it came down to one or the other.

The Ultimate result for me would include two Vardy assists where he gives up potential scoring opportunities for higher percentage shots from teammates... And then he scores a meaningless goal in extra time.

Obviously the game is over, but my decision would have been that Vardy scored and we didn't win.

Reasons

- We are not going to win the league (PLEASE prove me wrong!)

- However high we finish, it will never be highlighted in the records on MOTD etc

- I Vardy gets the record (which he has) it will be mentioned for many seasons to come until such stage he drops off the bottom of the table.

- Just like winning the FA Cup, once its on the record, it will never be taken off

- And whether it being the team or an individual player (such as Lineker winning the golden boot at the World Cup - even though he had moved to Everton) it will always be a moment that LCFC supporters can be proud of and gloat about - and lets face it, we don't have many of those!

Archived