Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Is Mahrez the best since George Best?

In the past 50 years of watching Leicester City, I have watched many great players including Best, Gascoigne, Dalgleish,Lineker and Charlton. The question I have is this, how does Mahrez rate? I think he is the best dribbler since Best. Thoughts?

In the past 50 years of watching Leicester City, I have watched many great players including Best, Gascoigne, Dalgleish,Lineker and Charlton. The question I have is this, how does Mahrez rate? I think he is the best dribbler since Best. Thoughts?

3013583_o.gif

No because even tho Best only lasted until 26, Mahrez has to play at an high/this level longer.

No because a Keith Weller, even before he came to Leicester, did more.

Then there is S.Bowles, W.Morgan, R.Marsh, L.Glover, my weakness I dont have a short memory.

Mahrez could become a legend, he has only just started....

The 60s,70,80s,90s we saw through Europe, and from the Americas, some great dribblers,

and like Vardys special skill of taking a ball at full pace is special, but not Unique.

But without putting anybody on a pedestal, its our players now, that have put us Top of the league,

enjoy the ride lets see where the blue bus of dreams takes us.

Best wasn't the best player so it's a mute point. Maradona was hands down the best player ever. He was/is a total bellend, but as a player no one comes close.

Maradona was the best player I've ever seen, bar none.

I think we underrate Mahrez a little.

He's a world class footballer IMO.

Best wasn't the best player so it's a mute point. Maradona was hands down the best player ever. He was/is a total bellend, but as a player no one comes close.

Then there is Messi....Though to be honest Maradona did it it International level also.

Archived