Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

So not only do I not get to see the kit that I want to preorder, you cant pre-order to pick up in store!! I went down last week to put a deposit down on one for my lad and they say I can not pick it up instore on the day and can only send it out to me AND they want an extra 6 quid to do so.

'Birdy' could just about pass as a doppeldanger for Fred Dibnah you know, or, failing that career move - David Jason in his senior years as Del Boy...

Was a bit weirded out by the close up on his eyes though when holding that pic of the Blackburn female fan.

Why do people like you even post on here? I don't like horses but I don't go on all the horse forums on the internet telling them they are stupid

Why do people like you not see a smiley face at the end of a sarcastic comment and realise the statement must be in jest?

Thinking about it, it's quite clever really.

The way they've advertised it is so awful that it's made national papers, and their websites. So the image of their new kit is being shown to a wider audience than most Championship and probably Premier League Club.

Still I'd be embarassed to be associated with Blackburn after this.

Mildly amused by that... i wonder which FT'er would be used in the LCFC version? :)

hqdefault.jpg

LESTA NEW SHIRT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BETTER THAN DERBEH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THE FOWEST!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

#berniescheesyflygap

Archived