Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Tom Lawrence confirmed by SSN

Pearson loves to shop at Man U, we have got some great players from them, hope this is another :)

I also get the impression that united are a good club to deal with. You don't hear about them making ridiculous demands and nothing seems to leak when we are negotiating. Plus negotiations don't seem to drag on. Hopefully a cracking bit of business.

Never heard of him. Assume we are sending him on loan?

Why do we need 5 strikers?

well finners called him the next ryan giggs, loads of united fans are calling him a winger and that post up there says he's like eriksen. so gonna guess he's not an out an out striker. dunno tho.

Buy back clauses are very rare. Might be a sell on clause though.

Think this could turn out to be a bit of a coup. As has been mentioned, United fans rate him highly and say he has improved massively over the last 12-18 months where other brighter talents have perhaps stalled which is encouraging.

Every united fan that's posted over twitter seems annoyed he has been sold, I must admit I haven't seen/heard much about him but according to a lot of accounts Giggs rates/rated him really highly!

A good signing for £1mil, hopefully he develops into a great player for us in the near future

Archived