Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Arriba Los Zorros

Drop Ulloa

I'll get slated for  this, but I don't care. He can't hold the ball up and wastes our attacks built from the back, leading to players pumping the ball forward, and he's not mobile enough to anything with long balls either.

Drop him, play Vardy  up-front with Mahrez or Knocky in an advanced supporting role.

If Pearson insists on playing Ulloa at least make him stay forward and get Albrighton playing to give him some service, as his only strong suits are heading and finishing.

Sorry for the rant but we have unrealised potential among the players and need to make some sacrifices to get it right.

Ulloa actually played pretty well off the ball vs Liverpool.

Solid head of the ball, held up respectably well, an absolute perfect flick on for Vardy straight after half-time, a cannonball header from far out towards the end, and a lovely bit of quick feet to keep the ball in and get a goal out of it to put us ahead.

His passing looked disgusting though.

Needs Nugent, Ulloa playing behind Vardy isn't working, Nugent playing behind Ulloa did work.

Or play all 3, but I think it is time for Vardy to play as impact sub for a while. Ulloa up top, Nugent doing the donkey work behind and linking up with the midfield.

Needs Nugent, Ulloa playing behind Vardy isn't working, Nugent playing behind Ulloa did work.

Or play all 3, but I think it is time for Vardy to play as impact sub for a while. Ulloa up top, Nugent doing the donkey work behind and linking up with the midfield.

You not seen his shooting in the warm up?

Yeah It worked in the division below we currently find ourselves in.

On subject unless you want to try Vardy and Nugent there really isn't much choice but to play Ulloa, and I've serious reservations about those two pairing up in this division, new striker needed I think, loan might be the best option, should of spent the 8 million more wisely, or spent a bit more and guaranteed some quality. 

Yeah It worked in the division below we currently find ourselves in.

Think he's referring to the much preferrable results we were getting against Arsenal Everton Man U and Stoke when Nugent and Ulloa were playing and the latter was actually finding the net. 

On subject unless you want to try Vardy and Nugent there really isn't much choice but to play Ulloa, and I've serious reservations about those two pairing up in this division, new striker needed I think, loan might be the best option, should of spent the 8 million more wisely, or spent a bit more and guaranteed some quality.

Think he's referring to the much preferrable results we were getting against Arsenal Everton Man U and Stoke when Nugent and Ulloa were playing and the latter was actually finding the net.

You are correct. Apologies!

I thought he was good first half. But he stopped jumping for headers part way through the second and missed one of our only decent openings.

Created out of nothing and did 90% of the work to get there.

Ulloa played very well in both halves. 

Vardy leading the line on his own  lol

Never heard anything so stupid.

Ulloa must play regardless, whether that is in a two or up front on his own, because of the other players we can call upon, both Nugent & Wood are not Premiership standard.

I think there's no middle ground with Ulloa. He's either good or crap.

Think your right bert, early season looked great, now looks weak, and non existent on the pitch.

Hope we get the right balls into him, and get his confidence back, because he for one is a confidence player

Archived