Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (A)

That allocation is a joke. Hoping its a misprint.

Manchester City vs. Leicester City
Barclays Premier League
Kick Off: 7:45pm
Wednesday 4th March 2015

Allocation: 1,700

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Level 1 Prices* Level 2 Prices* Adults £44 £46 Seniors (Over 65s) £38 £40 18-21 Years £38 £40 16-17 Years £30 £32 Under 16s £27 £29
*Ticket prices are subject to the selling arrangements by the host club

PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS CANNOT BE DOWNGRADED, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED AS PER THE AGE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER

Ticket Information for Disabled Supporters

To Be Confirmed...

Sales Criteria

Dates Criteria
Thursday 5 February Season Card Holders with 115+ points
Friday 6 February Season Card Holders with 105+ points
Wednesday 11 February Season Card Holders with 102+ points
Thursday 12 February Season Card Holders with 100+ points
Friday 13 February Season Card Holders with 51+ points
Monday 16 February Season Card Holders with 50+ points

I don't want to at those prices but it's literally a 20 minute bus journey for me and I haven't been since our 3-0 win in 2003. Though those prices were expected, nobody can be genuinely shocked.

Anyone know when the priority scheme money will be debited and when you have to opt out by?

- Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Wednesday 4th February 2015
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the Sales Centre or email [email protected] prior before 5pm on Tuesday 2nd February with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - MAN CITY OPT-OUT

Imagine that means tomorrow Tues 3rd

Opted out.

Most will I think, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd were all around or more but they are big clubs so expected.

Man City are still relatively young in the big club thing as it's only been the last three seasons they've had a big say in league and cups.

So 44 sheets on a Wednesday night, no thank you. Club will be getting my first opt out email. :)

Archived