Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players who have six months left on their contracts below...

49 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Prem only: http://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1

Championship: http://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB2

All players: http://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

There is always someone that complains that 1 guy who's signed a new contract is wrongfully on the list but I see that's already been taken care of...

Thank you

Understand we have made serious enquiries about one of the players on the list 

can't tell you which one without dropping someone seriously in the mire so apologies but it makes some sense having now seen the list

12 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Thank you

can't tell you which one without dropping someone seriously in the mire so apologies but it makes some sense having now seen the list

I'm going with Charlie Taylor or Dale Stephens.

59 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Thank you

Henri Lansbury... just to piss Florist off.

On 28/12/2016 at 18:30, ramadaone said:

Thank you

If I was a betting man I'd say we are making enquiries about Scott Hogan at Brentford.

38 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Witsel is off to China. Turned down Juventus.

I can see quite a few on that list heading to China. The like of Ivanovic and sagna are unlikely to get the wages they are being paid by Chelsea and City anywhere in Europe. 

On 12/28/2016 at 18:30, ramadaone said:

Thank you

for me on that prem list i would not be suprised if we have enquired about lucas or jon obi mikel 

On 28/12/2016 at 18:44, matty98 said:

Alan Judge could be a quality signing, had a bad injury but Villa only bidding 500k, would be a steal.

Would rather we signed Judge Rinder.

Cazorla will probably sign a new deal with Arsenal, as he was one of their best players when fit, but he is exactly the type or player we need. Someone who can pick a killer pass. Mahrez did it so well last season for Vardy, but just not happening for him this season so far. 

I wanted Mikel in the summer, but with Amartey and N'didi, we have our ball winners who can play it simple. We need some creativity and flair in the centre now

Archived