Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

PREDICTIONS:

Everyone will be pleased when Claudio makes wholesale changes for this game, seemingly sticking to his words after Swansea.

Our much changed side will perform well, defence play from the back and our build up play looks to have improved.

Come Seville the line up goes back to our usual dross starting eleven with maybe one or two changes from the team that started against Swansea.

56 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

PREDICTIONS:

Everyone will be pleased when Claudio makes wholesale changes for this game, seemingly sticking to his words after Swansea.

Our much changed side will perform well, defence play from the back and our build up play looks to have improved.

Come Seville the line up goes back to our usual dross starting eleven with maybe one or two changes from the team that started against Swansea.

Sounds accurate to me

3 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

If we go a goal down early - will Leicester's heads drop? The Millwall crowd winding us up, their team playing hard and fast and beating us to 50:50 balls. I really fear for us on Saturday, I can see us waiting for something to happen and if we go a goal down we know what happens this year (except Spurs and Stoke agreed). Our second string are reasonable but no better than a championship team and that would make the match on Saturday very tight. 

We went 2-1 down to Derby and came out second half and dominated them. We are poor and Millwall have beaten PL sides but we really should beat a League One team.

Ok, so in my mind, Claudio needs to pick a side he thinks is his best XI and just run with it. Stick with it and cut rotation out. Even if they have to do 3 games in a week maybe once,so be it. Consistency first please!!! My team going forward, would include Amartey at CB as he has done a good job for his country there this year.

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Bennalouane

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Gray

Musa

Slimani

Subs: Zieler, Wague, Fuchs, King, Mendy, Okazaki, Vardy.

Please Claudio, be brave and drop some of the underperformers! Your job relies on it!

22 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Need to get some cohesion going. Claudio needs to pick whatever 11 he thinks is best for the remainder of the season and let them play together a bit.

Kasper

Amartey Morgan Benalouane Chilwell

Mahrez Mendy Ndidi Gray

Slimani Vardy

Think having defensive minded Mendy in midfield might free up Ndidi to carry the ball forward a bit, which he has shown to be capable of. Also want to see fullbacks supporting the attacking players and getting crosses in to Slim.

Absolutely right, we need to pick the team that's going to Spain for this game and drop the non performers for both games.

Pleading for some form of a big score win in this game. :chant:

If we either lose/go on to another replay, this side of the forum will probably hit an all-time depressive low bearing in mind it's Sevilla and Liverpool up next..

Guest bennytwohats

Kasper

Amartey Morgan Benny Chilwell

Mahrez Mendy Ndidi Gray

Okazaki

Slimani

I would like to see something like this, maybe King in there instead of Oka. Prefer not to see Vardy, Drinkwater, Fuchs anywhere near it.

Completely agree we need a bit of cohesion, would prefer we go with a genuinely strong lineup, not 11 changes when we know that means more changes back for the Sevilla game.

3 hours ago, bennytwohats said:

Kasper

Amartey Morgan Benny Chilwell

Mahrez Mendy Ndidi Gray

Okazaki

Slimani

I would like to see something like this, maybe King in there instead of Oka. Prefer not to see Vardy, Drinkwater, Fuchs anywhere near it.

Completely agree we need a bit of cohesion, would prefer we go with a genuinely strong lineup, not 11 changes when we know that means more changes back for the Sevilla game.

I Dont think he will play Slimani as CL IS after the milwall game if fit he should play Ulloa 

Just now, lgfualol said:

That is ****ing awful. 

It's not even after an attack or set piece, it was during a period of possession when we were trying to break them down.

The ball is with Drinkwater, but it was with Huth. Morgan, Albrighton, Simpson, Ndidi and Gray are visibly hiding from the ball.

I'm trying to think of a logial reason why Simpson is there but I can't think of one.

Ndidi might have gone forward for the long hoof and to offer a physical presence, Drinkwater has gone back to play one-twos with the centre backs for a minute before one of them hoof it.

I watched the Neville analysis last night and I sort of felt sorry for Morgan/Huth a little bit on the distribution front, so many players hiding behind defenders so they can't be passed too under pressure.

20 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Ok, so in my mind, Claudio needs to pick a side he thinks is his best XI and just run with it. Stick with it and cut rotation out. Even if they have to do 3 games in a week maybe once,so be it. Consistency first please!!! My team going forward, would include Amartey at CB as he has done a good job for his country there this year.

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Bennalouane

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Gray

Musa

Slimani

Please Claudio, be brave and drop some of the underperformers! Your job relies on it!

Surely Drinkwater the biggest   underperformer of all  so why is he favoured

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

I wonder if we will play our new 4-2-4 formation with our the strike partnership of Simpson and Ndidi.

That's just shockingly poor coaching. If Clement or Pulis saw his players like that they'd be going mental and a few players would get the hairdryer treatment at half time.

I watched the full clip and as Drinkwater recieves the ball Simpson is casually waking upwards and the entire CM area is is a big empty hole.

It was funny, after hearing the usual rubbish from Ranieri and "player x" that nobody knows what's wrong, to see Neville go through and show us exactly what is wrong.

Ranieri has probably sold all the computers and replaced them with slate boards and chalk so it's probably hard to analyse the games in-house. If his VHS player has packed up then that would explain why we don't seem to exploiting other team's weaknesses now.

Crikey now Ranieri getting the blame for players being in stupid positions during the game. :rolleyes:  :blink:  :unsure:

ffs what else can we blame him for? Brexit, world famine, sex slaves, racism?  Where the fvck does it stop? 

Anyway back to the game, great chance to progress although I dare say we will go out with a whimper as clearly Claudio has instructed the pampered fvckers to play like imbeciles 

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Crikey now Ranieri getting the blame for players being in stupid positions during the game. :rolleyes:  :blink:  :unsure:

ffs what else can we blame him for? Brexit, world famine, sex slaves, racism?  Where the fvck does it stop? 

Anyway back to the game, great chance to progress although I dare say we will go out with a whimper as clearly Claudio has instructed the pampered fvckers to play like imbeciles 

I'd say the picture there is solely the manager's domain. That's defensive shape and tactics which should be lectured to them day after day at the moment.

1 hour ago, foxaholic said:

Surely Drinkwater the biggest   underperformer of all  so why is he favoured

Because I think he is still young enough to get the form back. Morgan and Huth etc is also age related as passed sell by dates basically. Marhez just has bad attitude.

22 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Bennalouane

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Gray

Musa

Slimani

You appear to have put Drinkwater in midfield. I'll call the nurse. 

23 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Bennalouane

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Gray

Musa

Slimani

Then why have drinky on that 11? Or Simpson for that matter 

Archived